No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - August 2013 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I went looking for more Super Chases today, but came up empty. Best I did was the last Walmart I hit, they had a fresh Case G and H on the pegs, so I picked up another Francesca and Chase Miles. I did go to a Disney Store and picked up a Rochelle.

Here she is next to a Mattel Ishani. Not sure when Mattel is putting out their version of Rochelle, so I picked one up. The Ned and Zed were an easy pass. Way too big for our Ripslinger to hang out with.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Originally posted by Robomedic View Post
      Came across labeled Case R unopened sitting in a shopping cart along with 3 cases of the chug/zed planes case. But instead of my first Yukio, inside was a Hiroaki....which I prefer. No Suki or Vern in the case, instead there was a Donna along with Race official Tom. Glad to find my first ever Super Chase
      Great find! Which store was this in?

Comment

• Originally posted by odisn View Post
        lol...after complaining above about Oregon, look who I found waiting on the pegs for me after work today back here in Raleigh:

that is a great haul
        none of my stores have had any new singles in over a month
        I hope the mother load is coming soon for my stores lol

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
          Glad to see you got the Mood Springs launcher you were talking about... You'll enjoy it more if you open it.
          You were right, Mason loves his new launcher
          Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

• Went to Walmart before work this morning... they brought out the sidekick others mentioned a few weeks ago... it contained case H... got Rip and Chase Francesca... with over 3 cases worth of case H pegwarmers (including Snot Rod with translucent flames and Victor), it may be a while before they get in the newer Cars others are seeing.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
              Went to Walmart before work this morning... they brought out the sidekick others mentioned a few weeks ago... it contained case H... got Rip and Chase Francesca... with over 3 cases worth of case H pegwarmers (including Snot Rod with translucent flames and Victor), it may be a while before they get in the newer Cars others are seeing.
              Congrats on Rip and Francesca, top finds!

Comment

• Some great finds

Comment

• Super Chases are definitely worth the exception! ha ha ha.

Originally posted by fongkx View Post
                  I thought only teenagers take "selfies". I guess when you find a superchase you can make an exception.

Ka-Chigga, Ka-Chow, and Ka-Ciao! - DjB

Comment

• was sad to only find SputterStop last night at walmart I bought it of course but other than that there was nothing new...

Comment

• Got home from work and my son was playing with a Yukio!?!? Asked my wife and she said they got it today @ Wal Mart

Comment

• Originally posted by Rhino View Post
                        Got home from work and my son was playing with a Yukio!?!? Asked my wife and she said they got it today @ Wal Mart
                        I hope you are an opener but congrats on the find.

Comment

Got home from work and my son was playing with a Yukio!?!? Asked my wife and she said they got it today @ Wal Mart
                          Too funny. I think my husband would do the same. Oh well. Cars are really meant to be played with ... just got to keep reminding myself that.

Comment

• late reply to you LMQ702 but I'm in North Carolina!
                            "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

• Originally posted by KK&PP_Cars View Post
                              That's great, congrats!!! Where are you located?
                              I'm in North Carolina. I found them in the super chase set that I got Yukio from. It the case hadn't even been touched yet on the pegs.
                              "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Awesome find, Rhino... Would you be willing to take some photos of your opened Yukio and post them? I wrote an article on the 3 new Super Chase Cars a couple of weeks ago but don't have any photos of them opened - I won't open until a get a second one.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                                X