No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - August 2013 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Husband found a Francesco Fan Mater and Elvis at Walmart yesterday. I'm making him go back for Materhosen, because we don't have him (and that's the son's favorite character).

Comment

my TRU finally got some 2013 cars I needed

Comment

Thats great carslover congrats!! I have picked up one of each through trades but have yet to see them in stores!! No Rip???

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
          Thats great carslover congrats!! I have picked up one of each through trades but have yet to see them in stores!! No Rip???
          hahahahaha
          you mean this guy lol

Comment

There ya go!!! Nice!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Comment

Great finds, carslover... glad to see you found the case H Cars.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I need a Leland Turbo/Finn McMissile 2-Pack. Have only 1 Mama/Uncle Topolino 2-Pack.

Kenny
                Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

I wonder what could this be?

I bought Yoda Fillmore, the Red Radiator Springs Racer, the Baby Tractor, and a Goofy Mater and Pirate McQueen 2 pack at Disneyland on Monday and Tuesday! (I guess that was in July, though... oh well haha)

Unless Darth Mater really impresses me, Yoda Fillmore is already my favorite Star Wars Car.

Comment

Originally posted by Fillmore1234 View Post
                    I wonder what could this be?

I bought Yoda Fillmore, the Red Radiator Springs Racer, the Baby Tractor, and a Goofy Mater and Pirate McQueen 2 pack at Disneyland on Monday and Tuesday! (I guess that was in July, though... oh well haha)

Unless Darth Mater really impresses me, Yoda Fillmore is already my favorite Star Wars Car.

Great finds Filmore! Never really noticed how cool that Yoda Filmore is..

Comment

My completely random Walmart find today.
                      ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375555430.177665.jpg
                      ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375555439.600937.jpg

Comment

In hand...

(DS reissue)

Comment

Enzo im not a lover of DS cars with the odd exception - but these are awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Junior View Post
                            Enzo im not a lover of DS cars with the odd exception - but these are awesome
                            Aye, just praying they don't screw the pooch by not releasing the other two. The optimist says "well they did before (Neon)", the pessimist reminds me they didn't when these were a standard diecast 2-pack earlier this year. And no, there's no mention on the back or side of the box.

Comment

now why would ds re release these?
                              there would appear to be logic, unless of course they had vast quantities hidden away in walts vaults

Comment

I have the original DS Light Up Tuners... I like them...

Great purchase and photos, Enzo... thanks for sharing.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                                X