No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - September 2013 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've never seen The Queen around me either in NC.
    "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Been franticly searching for the Super Chase Cases down here in FLA ... found 4 case M this week ... clearly NO super chase in my area yet. There are a couple that have popped up on Ebay from FLA, so I know they are out there ... MUST FIND THEM ON THE PEGS!! LOLOL

Comment

Originally posted by All4Mase View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]3025[/ATTACH]

Found these at walmart this morning from a fresh M case. Passed on a Francesco fan mater, 3 RIPs, 3 Alex Carvill - If people want me to grab anything, I'm out and about quite a bit. The Nature LMQ and vern are extras
        Steve & Tricia Luebbe from the FB page are looking for Case M. I know they are looking for Maurice, ND LMQ, Alex & Rips. Seems like you are finding more than me.

Comment

Originally posted by LMQ702 View Post
          Steve & Tricia Luebbe from the FB page are looking for Case M. I know they are looking for Maurice, ND LMQ, Alex & Rips. Seems like you are finding more than me.
          Thanks for the heads-up! I went back and picked up some more of that case M for Chris that he needed. I will just start grabbing cars when I see them, I'm sure someone could use them. lol
          Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

Originally posted by All4Mase View Post
            Thanks for the heads-up! I went back and picked up some more of that case M for Chris that he needed. I will just start grabbing cars when I see them, I'm sure someone could use them. lol
            You can even send any you find for me with Chris' package as we leave in towns right next to each other. I am indeed still looking for 2 of Maurice and 1 of Alex. I believe LMQ702 has snagged the rest for me already! Thanks to both for helping!

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I found some more of those Tubbs Pacer errors that Bumpersave reported. I went 2 towns to the north of me yesterday while hunting for Superchases...

I don't need them, but for anyone collecting errors, I'll trade them.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

That is really COOL! What Case are those being found from??

Comment

Originally posted by jestrjef View Post
                  That is really COOL! What Case are those being found from??
                  I was in a Target. It was either an H or R. I couldn't tell because there was no Francesca or Yukio. I also opened an H case in a TRU yesterday, and there was no Francesca. Weird. What happened to your Gators today?

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                  http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Interesting ... don't really want one, but would love to SEE one in person. I have seen soooooo many Francesca in the last month ... so ready for S.C. on the pegs! LOL Oh, and no idea ... didn't watch a single second ... but guess it wasn't good! LOL

Comment

As I mentioned in the Hot Wheels thread, my wife and I went to Dayton (Ohio) today so she could find a dress to wear to an upcoming wedding... Success - she found 2 she liked at the first store we stopped at and the bride to be also approved... so she told me I could stop at as many stores as I wanted... Nothing good at the TRU store (80 Bug Mouth McQueen from the Radiator Springs Classic series)... The Target down the block had 4 cases worth of singles... case G, minus Chase Miles... The Walmart a mile up the road had only Francesco singles... but I saw a Materhosen and upon further examination found this:

I've now seen 2 FFM in stores... I only saw one during the June so-called Cars month at Kmart.

And I found a few cases of Hot Wheels and picked up 4 cars, including a new treasure hunt - you'll have to check the Hot Wheels thread to see which one.

I was so excited to find a Chase Francesco Fan Mater that I didn't want to go to any other stores... it doesn't seem like that long ago that if I found a good Car I'd check as many stores as I could... today I decided to stop looking after 1 successful find... I'd also been to other fairly close stores last Sunday and figured they wouldn't have restocked anyway.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Great find Chris!

Comment

Bobbyjack, I would love or both...lol. What are you looking for in trade? I will head over to the wants section to see if I find anything.

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Great find, bobbyjack! Some but not all of the Tubbs Pacer from case H or R contain the Tubbs Pacer with Spray Paint from the Movie Moments with Tolga Trunkov...

And to those of you who don't collect error Cars - if you need a Tubbs Pacer with spray paint and find one as an error single, don't open it! I'll be glad to send a Movie Moment with Tolga Trunkov your way in trade... and others might offer more.

I would have liked to have seen case H or M today... but at 3 stores, case G minus Chase Miles was the newest I found.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

IMAG0811.jpg
                              IMAG0810.jpg

Here's the local TRU from a couple days ago. Only got a Rip.
                              Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

I would like a tubbs single with paint spray if any one has an extra.

Comment

Working...
                                X