Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lavictdoukarai View Post
    it's my turn! At French store!
    New moviemoments and strange single case : 1 boost, 3 offroad mcqueen, 3 brent headset, 2 king, chick hicks, uncle topolino, rusty, charlie checker,camino,mater, camino,shnell,lewis,dexter hoover,jeff,sarge,shu..maybe two cases mixed!
    http://jokibe.forumgratuit.lu/t292p6...ure-et-loir-28
    nice finds
    uncle topolinos band has made it to France and to Lavictdoukarai's house lol

Comment

• Wal-Mart got in Case G
      First time I've seen it.

Chase Miles
      Mama Topolino
      Edwin Kranks
      Darrel w/headset (I guess his "teeth" are white! It has to be his tongue but they must have painted them thinking they were teeth. Crazy.

Ka-Chigga, Ka-Chow, and Ka-Ciao! - DjB

Comment

• Originally posted by carslover View Post
        nice finds
        uncle topolinos band has made it to France and to Lavictdoukarai's house lol
        lol! Yesyes!
        My collection: http://www.jokibe.forumgratuit.lu/t2...cas-und-victor

Comment

• Went to Kmart to pick up some of the Hot Wheels from Saturday (nothing much at all), but ended up finding Jorg!

In my opinion he's the best transporter yet!

He looks good on my shelf with the others.

Also went to the Disney Store and found the Chase Fillmore!

I declare it a good day of hunting for me!
          RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

• Sweet finds, Bubba101212, lavictdoukarai, DjB, and RBCars77!

While the new 2 packs are my favorite, the newest singles are quite nice as is the new Max Schnell transporter...

Keep the new finds coming!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Just found two boost Mark and Brent with headset at Kmart. I almost jumped up and down and screamed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clearysdad19 View Post
                Just found two boost Mark and Brent with headset at Kmart. I almost jumped up and down and screamed.
                nice find and at kmart of all places

Comment

• Found these at Wal-Mart that had nothing but Franseco Bernoulli's clogging the pegs.

Also found these in the same store, although not Cars (but Treasure Hunts)

Comment

• I managed to find my first Case P at Target today. It was hiding in the stockroom even thought the pegs had about a dozen cars for a dozen pegs. Wonder why it did not get put on the pegs. I helped the associate peg the ones we did not need. It as a good day!

Comment

• Good finds guys!!

I'm feeling so left out. I'm hoping to see the new case soon. I ran into a lady today at TRU and her son had a Boost w/ Flames. So I asked her where she found Boost & she said she purchased from a "distributor." Lol! I was thinking, then why are you here looking for new cars? I guess I better get a "distributor."
                      Last edited by LMQ702; 09-19-2013, 01:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clearysdad19 View Post
                        Just found two boost Mark and Brent with headset at Kmart. I almost jumped up and down and screamed.
                        Bay Bridge Kmart? I'm heading over there today.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Good luck I went back yesterday and nothing new.

Comment

• cars2.jpg

Found Case P on my way to work this morning at Walmart....

Comment

• Originally posted by Robomedic View Post
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]3104[/ATTACH]

Found Case P on my way to work this morning at Walmart....
                              Nice!! Found the same this AM at Walmart as well...

Comment

• Congratulations on the case P finds, everyone... congratulations on your Cars and Hot Wheels finds as well, bleurabbit7.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                                X