X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jupiter23 View Post
    Found at Bakersfield, Ca Target this morning,

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3063[/ATTACH]

What I can remember it was 2 uncle topolino 2 dexter Hoover with checkered flag, sarge, race team mater, Lewis Hamilton, Rusty Ruzt-eze, Lightning McQueen Racing wheels, Shu todoroki, Lightning with cone, Miguel Camino, Jeff Corvette, 2 Boost, 2 Brent Mustangburger, and 1 Mark wheelsen, even though i was there at opening I could not get the additional Brent and the mark another collector that is a usual "hot wheel" guy got to them first. Went to another target and the same items were hanging minus the Boost, Bret, and Mark. Bakersfield, Ca
    Oh wow!! Hope these guys make it my way soon. Now I'll have to check my Targets. Thanks for the info Jupiter.

Comment

Awesome Jupiter!! I gotta go find a couple Brent's and a Jeff out of this case!

Comment

Yep...looks like I need to see which Targets around here have received new stock recently.

Comment

Great find, jupiter23... thank you for the update and for posting the photo.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Found these in our local Coles Supermarket the other day

image.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by jupiter23 View Post
              Found at Bakersfield, Ca Target this morning,

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3063[/ATTACH]

What I can remember it was 2 uncle topolino 2 dexter Hoover with checkered flag, sarge, race team mater, Lewis Hamilton, Rusty Ruzt-eze, Lightning McQueen Racing wheels, Shu todoroki, Lightning with cone, Miguel Camino, Jeff Corvette, 2 Boost, 2 Brent Mustangburger, and 1 Mark wheelsen, even though i was there at opening I could not get the additional Brent and the mark another collector that is a usual "hot wheel" guy got to them first. Went to another target and the same items were hanging minus the Boost, Bret, and Mark. Bakersfield, Ca
              great find Jupiter
              i'm tired of these hot wheel only guys buying up cars just to ebay

Comment

Originally posted by carslover View Post
                great find Jupiter
                i'm tired of these hot wheel only guys buying up cars just to ebay
                Seriously! That's why I started looking for treasure hunt cars so I can trade them for the Disney cars
                Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

Went to a small town in western Ohio for today's Kmart Hot Wheels Collector event... went to the Walmart across the road first... Alex Carvill... Nature Drive McQueen... Vern... Race Official Tom... Rip Clutchgoneski... bought them - I'll add a photo.

Now I can cross a few more off my list of Cars that I haven't seen in a store.

I also bought 4 Hot Wheels there and a few at the Kmart event... and a Hot Wheels friend gave me a Chase Francesco Fan Mater... I'm waiting for the mailman to come, and then I can add more photos.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Flea market finds today, the H and M cars…$6 each. No maurice though. I have yet to find a full H or M so that was good. The guy I bought them from said he hadnt found anything in our area and they needed to clear the pegs. I second that…and he hasnt seen a super chase in the area either.

BTW Cac which kmart was that??
                    -Steve
                    AKA Tmremote

Comment

• I went to Eaton, Tmremote... I found the new Cars at the Walmart store... I usually go to Dayton after that but headed home instead... maybe one of these days I'll head down to the Cincinnati area and we can meet up.

Comment

• Went on a trip to visit family this weekend. Most stores were packed with case G stuff.
                        Here are what a couple of my favorites looked like

Yes, I grabbed Cartney
                        The last and final store of the 13 I stopped at I finally got these.

Comment

• great finds! Congratulation cac1959 &bubba101212
                          My collection: http://www.jokibe.forumgratuit.lu/t2...cas-und-victor

Comment

• nice finds everybody
                            I hope I don't have to wait for the 2014 cars to see something new in my stores

Comment

• it's my turn! At French store!
                              New moviemoments and strange single case : 1 boost, 3 offroad mcqueen, 3 brent headset, 2 king, chick hicks, uncle topolino, rusty, charlie checker,camino,mater, camino,shnell,lewis,dexter hoover,jeff,sarge,shu..maybe two cases mixed!
                              [/quote]
                              Last edited by lavictdoukarai; 09-17-2013, 11:58 AM.
                              My collection: http://www.jokibe.forumgratuit.lu/t2...cas-und-victor

Comment

• Nice finds Hope those new movie moments make it to the UK

Comment

Working...
                                X