• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually thought Gunnar Viking was going to be rare... Guess not

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter View Post
      Actually thought Gunnar Viking was going to be rare... Guess not
      That is exactly what my Targets and Walmarts look like!
      RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

Originally posted by carslover View Post
        I got the shiny wax and filmore for other collectors that wanted them
        I figured I found the case without the super chase of course
        I haven't heard anyone finding Trike Feldman in the US have you?
        RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

Originally posted by Jeaks View Post
          Found these at Kmart Australia (Perth WA) except that there was no Race Team Mater but instead was super chase Trike Feldman. No need to take Shiny Wax or Fillimore but I grabbed all the rest with absolute glee.
          Which Kmart store jeaks. Nor or sor

Comment

It was Kmart in Midland. Found nothing at Morley.

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
              Without trying to sound like I lost my love for Cars hunting..I must say I did need a break and it appears the stores are in that after xmas lull! Im guessing we wont see a whole lot until the next reset...similar to last year.

If you all remember case a and b were dropped in stores before xmas and it was a long dry spell till case c was found and then case D took a bit after that!

I remember. This time though, it appears there might be deluxe and 2-packs to get before then, I guess we'll see.

I don't deal with dry spells very well. I tend to 1) Still hunt, thereby wasting gas and time that I don't really have, and 2) make up for the lack of finds by buying a lot of cars either on ebay or from members to try and fill holes in my collection. Bottom line, dry spells are more expensive to me than when the cars are coming out fast and furious.

The good news is that my wife has been working from home with a broken toe, and she has mentioned that she doesn't like the expense that has been incurred, so I will at least stay home more. It won't be easy though!!! Except today. No need to go into windchill conditions like this, I don't care what might be on the store shelves.

Comment

I finally found Mildred last week! A little bit late but she was nowhere to be found in my area I did not notice one of the new collection in stores yet here in the Netherlands. Have to be patient Can't wait for the new Cars!

Comment

Target is in the middle of a reset in my area so they were all a bust...but i did find these at TRU today

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
                    Target is in the middle of a reset in my area so they were all a bust...but i did find these at TRU today
                    I have yet to see Chuck or Nelson in any of my local stores. I saw remnants of their case only twice. Sad situation here in NV. All pegs are still full of the mixed/extra Case N.

Comment

Were they $10 at TRU, Scavenger?

Comment

Originally posted by The Real Tom View Post
                        Were they $10 at TRU, Scavenger?
                        Yep..but I showed them a picture on my phone of the pegs at Target and got a price match for $6.99!

Comment

Some new MTM cars.

His expression is just like the movie

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

These are all $5 at a local store. I'm not gonna pick them all up, but which would you say are the best deal? A bunch of desert cards too, but we open so that doesn't matter too much last 4 pics are all $8-9 though
                            Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

get the desert to help others out i just finished my desert collection thanks to ferris. people can trade you for them or buy for cheaper than ebay. piston cup racers people probably want as well. if the van with stickers really has stickers get it i think they messed that one up, the freds and charlie checker cause they changed his tail lights

Comment

Originally posted by Clearysdad19 View Post
                                get the charlie checker cause they changed his tail lights
                                Which color is the rare again?
                                Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

Working...
                                X