Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife and I went to Indianapolis this afternoon to visit a friend who's in the hospital recovering from heart surgery... after our visit, I stopped at a Toys R US and found the first 2014 Movie Moments case... bought the Chick/Transberry Juice and Sputter Stop/Gasprin 2 packs (I'd already gotten Sheriff/Sarge and Jeff/John from Micky before Christmas)... I saw and left the Bob/Darrell 2 pack - I thought I'd had every one of those that had been released but remembered I didn't have the TRU 10 pack and decided I also didn't need the 2014 2 pack.

Stopped at one Target that had done the reset... saw remnants of a 2014 singles case and left them all.

Still no sign of 2014 singles in my home county.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

TRU this last weekend.
      Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

A couple Target finds in Phoenix on my vacation

They had all of the new 2 packs but I need to limit my purchases...gonna have to fit in my backpack on the way home! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
          A couple Target finds in Phoenix on my vacation

They had all of the new 2 packs but I need to limit my purchases...gonna have to fit in my backpack on the way home! :-)
          Lol, good score Jim! I have yet to see John 2 pack in stores
          Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

Its my first time finding John/Jeff and only the second time I have seen any of the new 2 Packs. And only mu 2nd Timmy find too.

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
              Its my first time finding John/Jeff and only the second time I have seen any of the new 2 Packs. And only mu 2nd Timmy find too.
              nice finds Jim

didn't you have the john from the kmart release a few years ago?

Comment

Originally posted by carslover View Post
                nice finds Jim

didn't you have the john from the kmart release a few years ago?
                Custom crew chiefs!!!

Comment

Some nice finds at a bleak time. I'm hearing about a few case Q finds in K-mart. I would love to find that at this point. The new 2014 2-packs movie moments are disappearing awfully fast for not having any new releases. For a blink of an eye you could get them, but they are just gone now. It will be interesting to see what stores stock after their resets. Shrinking the toy section at all these stores usually doesn't bode well for cars collectors.

Comment

I have yet to see the new 2-packs at any store in my area.

Comment

Goodwill offered a Disney Store Mater today for $1.00. No case, but had a base. LOL
                      Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Picked up a few of these today for myself and some local collectors...

Thanks to CarsDiecast08, I was able to check online and saw that my local JCPenny's didn't have any, but the store to the south of me did.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

I was hunting for something a little more recent, but I'll take it. From Walmart in Southeast Louisiana.

Photo on 1-16-14 at 3.18 PM.jpg

Comment

Wow i guess i should have stayed in LA, nice find
                            Originally posted by jcamdenlane View Post
                            I was hunting for something a little more recent, but I'll take it. From Walmart in Southeast Louisiana.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3621[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by jcamdenlane View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3621[/ATTACH]
                              I remember when I found them at my walmart they were all the way in the back on the peg, only one set of them, I took em haha
                              "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
                                Picked up a few of these today for myself and some local collectors...

Thanks to CarsDiecast08, I was able to check online and saw that my local JCPenny's didn't have any, but the store to the south of me did.
                                Glad I could make your search a little easier!
                                "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Working...
                                X