Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Britain & Northern Ireland Finds (2014)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wee boy loves the micro drifters. I think they look quite smart too.

Our local sainsburys has a ton of red, Mack, chuck and Nelson deluxe and a few neons in right now. Seems to be the best stocked local shop right now.
    Lizardmaster

Comment

• Found this in a shop called 'This is it'
      Did noy buy.

Comment

• Got dj with flames and Magen (chase) out at tesco today
        Lizardmaster

Comment

• Found these in Asda Living yesterday. I checked the Disney shop at Cribbs afterwards and the nice lady working there told me they are closing the Bristol store down in the next couple of weeks. Real shame.

GASSERCARS.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
            Found these in Asda Living yesterday. I checked the Disney shop at Cribbs afterwards and the nice lady working there told me they are closing the Bristol store down in the next couple of weeks. Real shame.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3801[/ATTACH]
            That's a shame yet another Disney Store is going. The one in Bath has gone.. Swindon is rubbish, whenever you ask about any thing in there they tell you your better off going to reading store ?

Nice finds tho

Comment

• Originally posted by carscrazy View Post
              That's a shame yet another Disney Store is going. The one in Bath has gone.. Swindon is rubbish, whenever you ask about any thing in there they tell you your better off going to reading store ?

Nice finds tho
              I think the Cardiff store is the best one around in the area right now but too far for me to go just on the 'off' chance of finding something...

Comment

• I've never been to the Cardiff one.. Don't fancy driving all the way there either lol

Off to Morrisons later, hopefully they will of restocked by now

Comment

• This restocking is a myth

Comment

• Well that's the end of DS outside of London and major cities then. Can't say I'll miss Cribbs but still.

As for today's finds, on way back west of London I spied (and nabbed,) the Porto Corsa yacht (£15) as never seen it before in UK. Was in asda, only nipped in to buy a sandwich

Comment

• Didn't get round to going Morrisons but called into Sainsburys on way past and nothing new

Comment

• bout ye enzo , sorry til dampen yer spirits , spotted this in asda this after fer a tenner, didnt get it, wish I had, think it will be bought by now as all the little sprogs are off for half term
                        Originally posted by Enzo View Post
                        Well that's the end of DS outside of London and major cities then. Can't say I'll miss Cribbs but still.

As for today's finds, on way back west of London I spied (and nabbed,) the Porto Corsa yacht (£15) as never seen it before in UK. Was in asda, only nipped in to buy a sandwich

Comment

• got a silver little twerp hamilton today , 3.99, this makes up for the signed one I stupidly left behind in monza!

Comment

• found choke in tescos for the first time, choked with the price mind, 12 flammin quid, left him as a matter of principle

Comment

• Loads of stores in my area, Morrisons, Sainsburys and Tesco mainly have been restocking with the W1938-994F singles case, so Mildred is the new shelf-warmer in these parts.

Much to my surprise, local ASDA stores have been receiving the W1938-998L and W1938-998N cases, so there have been a few Magen's, Cora's and Cartney's on my travels. I've seen plenty of the first deluxe case (996H) around too.

Toymaster finally received some new stock today. They got the W1938-998N singles case and the Y0539-996J deluxe case. They are charging £5.99 for singles and £10.49 for deluxe.

I picked up an Emmanuel and a Waiter Mater.

The contents of each Y0539-996J case were:

Mack Semi - 2
                              Emmanuel - 2
                              Waiter Mater - 1
                              Red - 1

Date stamp: 3473AZ

Note: The US cases are 999J.

That's different to what had been posted elsewhere. Also, what was annoying is that all the deluxe cardbacks had some blemishes, creased cards, dented blisters etc. I actually opened one case and had the pick of the cars in one store.

It's great that these are being released in the UK, but please Mattel sort your packing quality control out!

P.S. It has been reported that Disney Stores have the deluxe at £10.50.

Comment

• Originally posted by boogity View Post
                                bout ye enzo , sorry til dampen yer spirits , spotted this in asda this after fer a tenner, didnt get it, wish I had, think it will be bought by now as all the little sprogs are off for half term
                                Ok that's mildly annoying they dont price-match across the chain but I almost never venture in Asda anyway. C'est la vie. Not too bothered about an extra fiver, given there's very little of interest so far this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X