Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Britain & Northern Ireland Finds (2014)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeeh Haa!

Found Dirty Girty in Asda at lunch today, first new Cars find in ages, very happy!

Comment

• Great find, VANDANCE!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Thanks Chris!

Comment

• This is a summary of where we are in the UK (and what we have to get from the US to complete all 118 of the 2014 mainline series) ...

CATEGORY-----------------Total----UK Release----US Release/New----To Be Released

Deluxe------------------------12---------------7---------------------3--------------------2
          Double Packs (US)------------8---------------7---------------------1--------------------0
          Neon Singles------------------7---------------7---------------------0--------------------0
          Haulers (US)------------------3---------------3---------------------0--------------------0
          Tokyo Mater Singles (US)----8---------------6---------------------1--------------------1
          Super Chase (US)------------4---------------1---------------------1--------------------2
          TBC----------------------------3---------------0---------------------0--------------------3
          Standard Singles------------73--------------57---------------------3-------------------13

Total------------------------118--------------88---------------------9-------------------21

Notes:

Deluxe, Neon Singles and Standard Singles are the only categories currently on general sale in the UK. If you want other categories they have to come from the US. Double Packs are available in limited numbers in mainland Europe.

UK Release means either UK release or available long enough in the US to have imported into the UK.

US Release means that it has just been released in the US and either UK release is to follow (or unless someone has imported quick, it's unlikely to be in the UK yet).

To be released means either not released or not known what character is yet. TBC = Character not known!

TRY AS I MIGHT, I COULDN'T GET COURIER (MONOSPACED FONT TO WORK FOR THE TABLE)!!!!
          Last edited by niftynigel; 06-03-2014, 07:47 PM.

Comment

• Sainsburys have lots of Ivan deluxe cases in (three in the store I was in today) and I believe they are starting a cars 25% off sale tomorrow which means deluxes will only be Ł7.50 (worth checking a big sainsburys if you have one and need Ivan - especially as I think he is only 1 per box).

Comment

• Also found these in TRU, didn't see a price on the talking smoke jumper but the deluxes were a whopping Ł13.99 each. I resented paying almost Ł30 for two diecasts, but I know how much the little guy will love these so I added them to the overdraft! Lol

Comment

• at 13.99 they wont sell much,
                Originally posted by BirchTiger View Post
                Also found these in TRU, didn't see a price on the talking smoke jumper but the deluxes were a whopping Ł13.99 each. I resented paying almost Ł30 for two diecasts, but I know how much the little guy will love these so I added them to the overdraft! Lol

Comment

• spotted a clip strip box in yet another tesco which hadnt been put out and was on the top shelf, its the one with lubwig in it

dont think youll sell many up there, mr tesco

birch tiger, ta for headsup on ivan, but at 7.50 its still pricey when you consider he,s no match for the disney store 1.43 version

Comment

• Originally posted by boogity View Post

birch tiger, ta for headsup on ivan, but at 7.50 its still pricey when you consider he,s no match for the disney store 1.43 version
                    True except for the fact that DS "Ivan" is actually "Mater pretending to be Ivan" rather than "baddie Ivan" as Enzo Jr refers to him. Eyes and teeth markedly different.

Comment

• Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
                      Yeeh Haa!

Found Dirty Girty in Asda at lunch today, first new Cars find in ages, very happy!

Glad you found the old girl

Comment

• Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
                        Yeeh Haa!

This case was fresh out 10 minutes ago in asda patchway. I left them all as already have them!

Comment

• ahh, I did not know that, will check it out
                          Originally posted by Enzo View Post
                          True except for the fact that DS "Ivan" is actually "Mater pretending to be Ivan" rather than "baddie Ivan" as Enzo Jr refers to him. Eyes and teeth markedly different.

Comment

• 2 points
                            1 when is this fire and rescue/planes 2 out in the uk?
                            2 got a bit of stick for collecting cars yesterday at work, did my normal route thru tesco on the way in, up the toy ailse checking the cars display, my mate stevie says, my wee boy whose 3 has a few of those wee cars and YOU collect them, I said I did, and he laughed in my face!

Comment

• Originally posted by boogity View Post
                              2 points
                              1 when is this fire and rescue/planes 2 out in the uk?
                              2 got a bit of stick for collecting cars yesterday at work, did my normal route thru tesco on the way in, up the toy ailse checking the cars display, my mate stevie says, my wee boy whose 3 has a few of those wee cars and YOU collect them, I said I did, and he laughed in my face!
                              Your mate isn't much of a mate if he mocks your hobbies! If he doesn't like it, stuff him!

Comment

• Disney store planes 2 stock out at start of july Boog!

Comment

Working...
                                X