Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Britain & Northern Ireland Finds (2014)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found the planes 2 diecasts and other planes 2 things like cabbie in sainsburys today. The deluxes were 10.49, singles 5.24 and cabbie was 17 something, which is better than the 23 in Smyths and TRU.

Comment

• Found a couple of Todd's yesterday at different Tesco's, just 18 more needed before I can open my pizza delivery service!

Comment

• Tokyo Mater Toons (new packaging) found at Asda...

Comment

• Originally posted by madbob View Post
          Tokyo Mater Toons (new packaging) found at Asda...
          There are supposed to be three cases (BJR79-999A/B/C).

Cases A and B came out in February in the US exclusively to Wal-Mart, so it's likely that they are exclusive ASDA in the UK. ASDA is part of the Wal-Mart family!

The contents are supposed to be:

BJR79-999A

DRAGON LIGHTNING McQUEEN - 4
          MANJI - 2
          KYANDEE - 1
          DRIFT PARTY MATER - 3
          KOMODO - 2

BJR79-999B

DRAGON LIGHTNING McQUEEN - 3
          KAA REESU - 3
          DRIFT PARTY MATER - 2
          KOMODO - 2
          PATOKAA - 2

BJR79-999C

MANJI - 2
          KAA REESU - 1
          KYANDEE - 3
          DRIFT PARTY MATER - 1
          PATOKAA - 2
          ITO SAN - 3

Comment

• Madbob, which Asda in you find them in?

Comment

• Slough had BJR79-999A £5 each

Comment

• Seen the remnants of the Todd case 4 times now in Asda and wilkinsons, Todd is always gone. Glad I at least got 1 though I'd ideally like a spare as he's an awesome character.

Comment

• Thanks Madbob

Comment

• If you come across a Patokaa & Kyandee Im urgently after these for my Son. Will sort out payment ASAP

Comment

• found 500.5 range in tesco, bought mcq, quite apt as I
                      watched the short for the first time today, however 8 quid is a bit steep

cars 5.49 in sainsbury , dont think they have heard of planes 2 as there was nought, will check asda tomorrow , but not hopeful

Comment

• 10352830_10204514582605269_9131775738652631267_n.jpg
                        Asda find £13.97

Comment

• Cool find pirelliboy, I will certainly be getting that when it shows up. Incidentally, Argos have the Cars 4pack (listed as Neon) down from £19.99 to £9.99 on clearance. Each pack contains one exclusive vehicle. Nice to see some new Cars at retail!

Comment

• found a 1.43 todd in disney shop today, prob was he is a 5 pack at 25 quid
                            good range of planes 2 stuff
                            cars are now 5.50

still nothing in the 2 asdas near us, will have to pull in a few favours for farther afield

Comment

• Originally posted by pirelliboy View Post
                              [ATTACH]4305[/ATTACH]
                              Asda find £13.97
                              We've just our car serviced and when I collected it, I took it for a test run. I stopped off at an ASDA (Roehampton on the A3). That's never been a very productive store for us in the past, but much to my surprise, they had just put out a fresh case of Cars Toon 3-Car packs. They had 4no. Tokyo Mater and 2no. Mater The Greater packs.

They said that all Cars Toon stuff is exclusive to ASDA. At these prices, I'm certainly not complaining! Glad it's not exclusive to TRU (at their prices)!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Stickers View Post
                                If you come across a Patokaa & Kyandee Im urgently after these for my Son. Will sort out payment ASAP
                                If the Cars Toon range is exclusive to ASDA in the UK (as they claim), it's difficult to gauge how long it'll take for each case to work it's way through the system.

In the US, both cases A and B were in store more or less at the same time. That could happen here too?

Comment

Working...
                                X