Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Britain & Northern Ireland Finds (2014)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New cars found at TRU

Comment

• Found 2 new deluxes in sainsburys today tioen eioen and wild miles axelrod

Comment

• Great finds, niftynigel, millimoo, and Rumblywooby!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• how much were these in sainsbury? found them and left them in tescos at 12 quid, which is an outrage (in cars terms, not in the real world of course)
          Originally posted by Rumblywooby View Post
          Found 2 new deluxes in sainsburys today tioen eioen and wild miles axelrod

Comment

• They were both 10 quid each still quite a lot

Comment

• Found Todd yesterday at asda. Gave him to my son today who then proceeded to rip of the rocket on the top, ammature mistake! Need to find another now! Don't usually give him the cars with easy to tear off parts!

Comment

• Originally posted by millimoo View Post
                New cars found at TRU
                Still on the hunt for these 2, My TRU might as well close as the stock never changes

Comment

• found panini planes 2 sticker album in tescos, this evening, 2.99 which included 5 packs of stickers

Comment

• Neons are still £3.99 in Sainsbury's this morning, and Planes (inc Planes 2) diecasts are £5.24

Comment

• My Asda have no Tokyo stock but they have neons at £3.49 and planes at £5.00. Disney store also has neons at £3.49. I made the mistake of buying the disney store doe 4 pack for the little man after he had a day in hospital - dynamite was broken in the package, his tyres aren't mounted correctly and his wheels won't turn, avalanche and pinecone were broken by the following day (both tracks fell off and the scoop). Thank you disney for producing absolute rubbish, you really should leave the toys to mattell!

Comment

• Incidentally, I've yet to see planes 2 merchandise anywhere other than TRU, Smyths and toymaster - are people actually seeing them in any supermarkets?

Comment

• Found found radiator springs 500 and a half playset and singles in toysrus also found Todd and the Kimberly rims 2 pack!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rumblywooby View Post
                            Found found radiator springs 500 and a half playset and singles in toysrus also found Todd and the Kimberly rims 2 pack!
                            What the new 2 pack in the UK. Please share where

Comment

• In tk maxx

Comment

• Yes Sainsburys are starting to get Planes 2 stock including the Deluxe, which are currently just over £10. First seen today

Comment

Working...
                                X