Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Britain & Northern Ireland Finds (2014)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found Denise Beam today at Tesco, also had a RIP, Todd & party Hugo

Comment

• Originally posted by millimoo View Post
      Found Denise Beam today at Tesco, also had a RIP, Todd & party Hugo
      nice finds

Comment

• I found a Francesco launcher with plastic pitty today, 10.99 - a pretty easy pass although id quite like the pitty!

Comment

• came across the tokyo mater box set and toons singles plus various 500 1/2 cars in asda this morning

left them all which makes me think i am finally over collecting cars

Comment

• If the Cars Toon range is exclusive to ASDA in the UK (as they claim), it's difficult to gauge how long it'll take for each case to work it's way through the system.
            There are approx 250 Asda superstores in the UK. Typically there are 2,000 standard single cases and 1,000 deluxe cases. If Toons are exclusive to Asda, then if we assume 1,000 cases (of 12 Toon singles) that's only four cases per store. If each store got one case a week, then Case B will be around mid September? If they sell like the first shipment, maybe even less time to wait for Case B?

Comment

• So far my local Asda has seen nothing of the Toons or associated box sets. For the last week all they have is 3 Neon's.

Comment

• Adsa have now raised the price of cars singles to £5.97ea. I've not seen the Tokyo singles yet but I bet they will have gone up too!

Comment

• spotted the planogram, so toos and 3 pk are on it

pull back cars are down to 4.99, missed out on dinoco mcq as he was sold, as was schu, no doubt these will appear on evil bay at a higher price

Comment

• singles are now in, got komodo, didnt get him first time around
                    Originally posted by boogity View Post
                    spotted the planogram, so toos and 3 pk are on it

pull back cars are down to 4.99, missed out on dinoco mcq as he was sold, as was schu, no doubt these will appear on evil bay at a higher price

Comment

• Stopped in a large Asda on my travels through Yorkshire today, Cars were indeed 5.97, no sign of the toon series, however they did have the Radiator Springs 500 Mac transporter. Easily left at the price.

Also they had Deluxe and normal Planes Fire and Rescue, the normal diecasts were £5, the deluxe £13 something. First time I have seen these in an Asda

Comment

• stopped for a toilet break in asda, this of course doubles as a quick walk up the toy ailse on the way out, nought new only a mater pull back at 4.99, checked out the other side of the ailse on way out and spotted a half filled clip strip, had us card backs, got myself a nifty nigel with flames at 3.49 which made my morning

Comment

• York Disney store had Radiator Springs 500's today priced at £8. Also found Fire & rescue diecasts now in Tesco's also currently priced at £8

Comment

• thats it, no more posts, i,ve had enough of the site, toys now seem more important than the films and shorts, plus i,m sick of people, not in the uk I may add, posting pics of multiple purchases and greed taking over

Comment

• Originally posted by boogity View Post
                              thats it, no more posts, i,ve had enough of the site, toys now seem more important than the films and shorts, plus i,m sick of people, not in the uk I may add, posting pics of multiple purchases and greed taking over
                              Would you rather see every single person on this thread say something like, "I saw 10 Bessies and 25 Franks at TRU earlier today for just $0.99, but only bought one of each because I'm such a good person!" or would you be OK with the generous people on these forums buying and sending them to members like YOU who would also love to have one??

And I'd bet a lot of money that if you were in those shoes you'd have bought all 35 of them, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by boogity View Post
                                posting pics of multiple purchases and greed taking over
                                I'm curious why you see this as greed...I can't speak for everyone, but I send these to other members at cost. In fact, if you factor in the gas I use driving around, I end up losing money.

Comment

Working...
                                X