No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - February 2014 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found my first case of haulers today. Not sure if anyone has reported this or not but they only come 4 to a case. 2 Mack, 1 King and 1 Wally. These are probably going to be tough to find this time around. Hope some new additions come out with this line!

Comment

• I'm enjoying the reset...

I bought Dragon McQueen

And a 2-pack

No unibody here..

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

• Finally found Emmanuel today. He was at one of my Targets, where I don't think I've seen any reported finds of him from so far.

Also rechecked 3 Walmarts, which I had not been in for 2 weeks. All 3 were in the midst of resets, and the pegs/shelves were still practically bare of Cars & Planes product.

Comment

• Great finds!

Love the return of the Toons, Now just the wait to see if they arrive in the UK

Comment

• Found these at Walmart today. There were 8 on the shelf, 4 of each.

I bought this one…

Comment

• Nice finds, Micky... thanks for sharing.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• nice find micky

Comment

• Just picked up all but 2 Toon Mater cars, a Maegen for a friend and the 3 haulers. Extra toons and the 3 haulers in second pic for sale / trade:

Comment

• What an amazing day of finds for everyone!!!
                    I had one of my best---all of this at one Walmart out of the way I haven't been to in about two and a half years...WOW! Need to go here more often!

Mattel is slacking on the packaging though...both nameplates on both Emmanuels are misplaced.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Tmremote; 02-18-2014, 01:38 AM.
                    -Steve
                    AKA Tmremote

Comment

• nice hauls everybody

Comment

• Originally posted by abuthemagician View Post
                        Just picked up all but 2 Toon Mater cars, a Maegen for a friend and the 3 haulers. Extra toons and the 3 haulers in second pic for sale / trade:

Can't wait to see the haulers!!!

Comment

• Over 2 weeks of hunting and I finally found an Emmanuel this morning...

Somebody beat me to the other one in the case though...

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• So jealous on you Americans haha. I am hoping that the Toon Cars will also come to Europe. Does anybody know?

Comment

• Great finds, everyone... No new Cars, Planes, Hot Wheels, or anything at the local Meijer... the weather has been too bad for me to go anywhere else... we got rain and freezing rain yesterday - the snow drifted across our road yesterday leaving at least one inch of ice on the road... hoping to go somewhere tonight so I can take my wife out for a meal on her birthday.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• found the Shu/MachMatsuo and Nancy/John two packs in a Target in Warwick, RI this morning. Happy to see them

Comment

Working...
                                X