Recent Finds - April 2014 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CarsDiecast08 View Post
    I don't know if this is some twisted luck.. but anyways went to Target today and found this.. only one on the shelf, and I've never seen it at my Target til today. [ATTACH=CONFIG]4119[/ATTACH] I wanted to kick myself in the butt cause I just got Coriander off ebay :P now I have an extra too. I bought it just for Kit Revster [ATTACH=CONFIG]4120[/ATTACH] if he comes out later as a single.. well... I'll figure out what I'll do to myself when and if that happens.
    That was the set that started me as a collector last September!

Comment

Found Lubewig and Nigel Gearsley at Shopko today of all places. I haven't seen new Cars stuff there in over 2 years.

I also saw some Action Agents - remember those? I think we'd all like to just forget about them.

Nothing new at Big Lots, Aldi, Kmart, or Kohls.
      I MISSED the Case with Lizzie and Lee Race today at Walmart. All that remained was a Matthew "True Blue" McCrew for evidence. It also means that my WM has gotten in at least one of every 2014 Case released so far this year, which is a record since they never got 2013 Case D in last year.
      It's nice that there are now 12 (16 if you count the MIA Tokyo Toons) pegs for Singles instead of the 8 that they decreased to thanks to poor sales in 2012.

Comment

Stopped by the Target closest to daycare, after dropping off the kids. Got a '10 closest stores' report, and all my locals are at their lowest inventory totals since late February/early March. I'm hoping that means new cases are imminent this week.

Comment

Nice finds, Fillmore1234... it's nice to see a store with more pegs from singles and not less... And the Action Agents... I bought a few when they were on clearance at Kmart and Meijer because I felt I needed to buy some Cars merchandise... Oh well.

Hopefully your Target stores will be receiving new cases, odisn.

Interesting comment about the 7 pack being what started you collecting, Silver Frosty... I might just use that comment to start a new thread.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Met up with my local Hot Wheels friend yesterday... he gave me the Cora Copper, Chisaki, and Fiber Fuel that he bought for me.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by Fillmore1234 View Post
              Found Lubewig and Nigel Gearsley at Shopko today of all places. I haven't seen new Cars stuff there in over 2 years.

I also saw some Action Agents - remember those? I think we'd all like to just forget about them.

Nothing new at Big Lots, Aldi, Kmart, or Kohls.
              I MISSED the Case with Lizzie and Lee Race today at Walmart. All that remained was a Matthew "True Blue" McCrew for evidence. It also means that my WM has gotten in at least one of every 2014 Case released so far this year, which is a record since they never got 2013 Case D in last year.
              It's nice that there are now 12 (16 if you count the MIA Tokyo Toons) pegs for Singles instead of the 8 that they decreased to thanks to poor sales in 2012.

my WM looks exactly like that.. except of course nothing new (not Mach Matsu or any other new 2 packs from this year) and the tokyo toon pegs stay empty or have 1 or 2 cars from the regular singles pegs hanging on them... I'll be happy when the remodel is over and they actually try to get back to ordering or putting new stuff out.
              "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Found 2 of the MATER, McQUEEN & KINGPIN NOBUNAGA 3 packs at a store near my jobsite this week for $14.99 I think. Left them both but if anyone is interested let me know. I'll grab em and ship em for no profit to me. Have to know by tonight since I'll be near them tomorrow only.

Comment

Bought Lee Race and Fiber Fuel.

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

Found 95 fans luigi and guido at kohls in mn. Needed to have them check in the back for more cars and there they were!

Comment

• I have relations in winnipeg anybody on the forum from there who can help me find out what cars they have in Walmart or target or other stores in there area

Comment

• New cases starting to trickle back into my Targets. I've found what appeared to be 4 case B and 1 case T over 4 stores and managed to grab 3 of the 4 SC Luigi & Guidos for folks who had previously asked for help, as well as a Timothy Twostroke for a buddy on the other side of town. Incredibly, I believe that is 7 of that super chase that I have stumbled upon.

Comment

• Originally posted by odisn View Post
                          New cases starting to trickle back into my Targets. I've found what appeared to be 4 case B and 1 case T over 4 stores and managed to grab 3 of the 4 SC Luigi & Guidos for folks who had previously asked for help, as well as a Timothy Twostroke for a buddy on the other side of town. Incredibly, I believe that is 7 of that super chase that I have stumbled upon.
                          WOWOWOWOWOW!!! Great scores!!
                          -Steve
                          AKA Tmremote

Comment

• Originally posted by odisn View Post
                            New cases starting to trickle back into my Targets. I've found what appeared to be 4 case B and 1 case T over 4 stores and managed to grab 3 of the 4 SC Luigi & Guidos for folks who had previously asked for help, as well as a Timothy Twostroke for a buddy on the other side of town. Incredibly, I believe that is 7 of that super chase that I have stumbled upon.
                            If you come across anymore SC Luigi & Guido's I'd be grateful if you'd help me out.

Comment

• Odisn has been hot lately! Not so much down here in Fla ... 2 of my Target restocked last Friday ... they both got in the Mark Wheelsen Case from 6 months ago ... BLAH!!!! LOL

Comment

• I mean, seriously...how crazy is it that I find 7 Super Chase Guido & Luigis, but only 2 Lizzies?

Comment

Working...
                                X