Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Car Castle View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]4009[/ATTACH]
    The 2 Trike and Shiney Wax were from yesterday at Aldi.
    The others are from TRU today.
    How do I enlarge pics?
    Well do you upload the photos to Photo Bucket?
    If you don't then that's the way I make my photos larger.
    RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

Emmanuel And Others Found

Today while I was at K-Mart I found Emmanuel and a box full of cars from the Piston Cup Collection (2014). I bought the Fiber Fuel from the box.
      2.jpg
      1.jpg
      Attached Files

Comment

More Pictures...
        6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg

Comment

Nice find!
          Last edited by Tmremote; 04-08-2014, 01:53 AM.
          -Steve
          AKA Tmremote

Comment

Great finds, J Las! Kmart! I've seen nothing new at any Kmart I've been to in Indiana or Ohio since the Dracula Mater/Waiter Mater Deluxe case.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

A few finds from TRU and Walmart today...along with a Trike from a great member here!!

Comment

If you like to get cars for $2 each and you still need/want Porta Corsa cars Big Lots is worth a glance. They have the old gray version of Miles Axelrod if you missed that, tons of Carla Velosos, some race team Luigi and Guidos (I don't remember that being plentiful on Porta Corsa), Jeff Gorvette, Max Schnell, HH LMQ, Rod Torqueline. There might be others but that's what I remembered anyway.

Comment

In the past week have found no stall,fiber fuel and carstney Casper at my local toys r us. No Cora copper though.

Comment

Finally something decent at my local Walmart.

Comment

Originally posted by carsincali View Post
                      Finally something decent at my local Walmart.

awesome finds
                      "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Found in Australia. Both available to trade.

SAM_0073.jpg

Comment

I found Ivan in Walmart. Lizzie and Lee at TRU

Comment

Found John/Nancy 2 packs at a small town Walmart this morning... while I was at work my Hot Wheels buddy called to tell me he'd found Cora Copper at the local Walmart...

I stopped at the local Walmart on my way back to work and found these:

I also left the John/Nancy 2 pack.

The good news is that Meijer has Cars singles on sale for $3.00 each... the bad news is the selection:

I don't think anyone needs Finn... Francesco... various McQueen... or pegwarmers from the Lee Race case.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                              Found John/Nancy 2 packs at a small town Walmart this morning... while I was at work my Hot Wheels buddy called to tell me he'd found Cora Copper at the local Walmart...

I stopped at the local Walmart on my way back to work and found these:

I also left the John/Nancy 2 pack.

The good news is that Meijer has Cars singles on sale for $3.00 each... the bad news is the selection:

I don't think anyone needs Finn... Francesco... various McQueen... or pegwarmers from the Lee Race case.
                              what are those racing packs with the pitties in them? are the pitties actually attached to what are I'm guessing launchers?
                              "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Those are the pit-row launchers. Yes, the pitty is plastic and stationary.
                                Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Working...
                                X