Recent Finds - April 2014 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ksammut View Post
    Those are the pit-row launchers. Yes, the pitty is plastic and stationary.
    Thanks Kenny, I did some ebay searching and found them myself.
    "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Found a Lee Race' just hanging out (only one of two Cars on the pegs) at a Shopko here in Chippewa Falls!

Comment

Was at an IT retreat in southeastern Indiana the last 2 days (across the river from Louisville, Kentucky)... managed to stop at a few stores and did find a few Cars in stores for the first time... here's what I bought:

Lubwig and the rest of the case (did not buy Spare Mint or Sidewall Shine)... Cora Copper - no sign of Cartney Carsper and I did not buy Fiber Fuel or Shiny Wax... I found Wheel Well Guido but no sign of Chase Lee Race or Lizzie... I saw and left Chase Magen at one of 3 Aldi stores - the rest had been picked over...

I found Deluxe Ivan at the Bedford (IN) Walmart yesterday.

Sorry for the poor photo quality - I need new batteries for my flash attachment...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
          Was at an IT retreat in southeastern Indiana the last 2 days (across the river from Louisville, Kentucky)... managed to stop at a few stores and did find a few Cars in stores for the first time... here's what I bought:

Lubwig and the rest of the case (did not buy Spare Mint or Sidewall Shine)... Cora Copper - no sign of Cartney Carsper and I did not buy Fiber Fuel or Shiny Wax... I found Wheel Well Guido but no sign of Chase Lee Race or Lizzie... I saw and left Chase Magen at one of 3 Aldi stores - the rest had been picked over...

I found Deluxe Ivan at the Bedford (IN) Walmart yesterday.

Sorry for the poor photo quality - I need new batteries for my flash attachment...
          Nice haul Chris.
          -Steve
          AKA Tmremote

Comment

Great finds Chris, have yet to see Lubewig anywhere, seems that case was short lived around here...

Comment

Nice Finds Chris!! The kids and I found Chase Lee case at our Walmart before schoolk yesterday. I hit a different Walmart after work and found the case there too. What is interesting is both of these stores had leftovers from the Cora case before this one ... so it seems they are stocking out of order. We missed both of the Cora cases ... but Lee did not escape!!

Comment

Not sure if it has been mentioned before, but just went to target and deluxe cars are $5 AND buy one get one 50% off...got 2 more Emmanuels...

Comment

fla me!
                  rip off britian comes to mind
                  Originally posted by KK&PP_Cars View Post
                  Not sure if it has been mentioned before, but just went to target and deluxe cars are $5 AND buy one get one 50% off...got 2 more Emmanuels...

Comment

Went out of town again and went to TRU. Pretty happy to get these two!! WP_20140415_001.jpgWP_20140415_003.jpgWP_20140415_005.jpg also picked up Matthew "True Blue" McCrew. Will be posting him in my trade section.
                    "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

SUPER CHASE CASE B FOUND TODAY AT KOHLS.

BUT I MISSED THE SUPER CHASE.

Found these unlikely members while going on a brief spur-of-the-moment trip to Kohls today. Continued looking through and after doing some research realized there were 3 Piston Cup McQueens there instead of 3 WGP McQueens in the usual Case A. I then realized that Nigel w/ Flames and Doc were missing, too! And then my mouth dropped to the floor when I discovered, to my dismay, that I missed 95 Fans Luigi and Guido as well!
                      So while I was mostly disappointed that I missed out on him I bought my first Lubewig and a few others since I knew I couldn't leave without them.

Comment

Went to Walgreens to take some passport pictures and found Lizzie on the pegs...one of only 3 cars there...

Comment

Also stopped at a Walgreen's today and only found 3 cars, all on the old cars 2 cardbacks and priced at 6.99. Nope. At TRU I found and left a Lee race and the mattress guy (why are TRU cars $6 but at target they are $3.89?). Nothing good at 2 different walmarts and nothing good at 2 targets. On a bright note my target has cars priced at buy one get one 50% off and it includes the neons. Thinking of buying a second set...

Went to Walgreens to take some passport pictures and found Lizzie on the pegs...one of only 3 cars there...

Comment

None of my Targets have gotten new cases in a couple of weeks, so I think they're using this sale to clear the pegs a bit.

Comment

Found another Lizzie and Lee Race.
                              Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Just found this at goodwill. $5 worth it? Doesn't look to be used
                                .... Also, our target just put a row of empty neon singles pegs out.
                                Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

Working...
                                X