No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - July 2014 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found a Geartrude, Harumi, and Cartney Carsper at K-Mart yesterday.
    Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Found Denise and Alex Hugo w/ party hat at a walmart. No Todd though.

Comment

found the 500 1/2 guys at Walmart earlier this week
        "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Originally posted by Tmremote View Post
          Found another Pietro and Miguel at TJMaxx..
          do you already have one?

Comment

Originally posted by CarsDiecast08 View Post
            do you already have one?
            I have found 3 so far...if there are any TJX or Marshalls in your area, you will probably find a Petro/Miguel. Every store I've gone to had one..but Miles/Cleaning pitties is impossible to find for me.
            -Steve
            AKA Tmremote

Comment

I have found 3 so far...if there are any TJX or Marshalls in your area, you will probably find a Petro/Miguel. Every store I've gone to had one..but Miles/Cleaning pitties is impossible to find for me.
              I've only found Miles w/ pitties. No Miguel/crew chief yet.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

I've been looking constantly but mine doesn't even have any cars toys, makes it discouraging to keep making the trip

Comment

Drove 330 miles yesterday... found these in the Indianapolis area:

1 each of Todd and Denise at one Walmart - in the regular Cars section... the posters were on the top shelf.
                  1 each Wild Miles and Grem with Camera at one Target - I left both Towin Eoin
                  1 each Miles/Pittys and Miguel/Petro at the one Marshalls/TJ Maxx I stopped at.

Here are my southwest Ohio purchases from the late night (6 pm to midnight) part of my trip:

Yes, nothing... stopped at 4 Kroger Marketplace and 2 Walmart stores.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                    Drove 330 miles yesterday... found these in the Indianapolis area:

1 each of Todd and Denise at one Walmart - in the regular Cars section... the posters were on the top shelf.
                    1 each Wild Miles and Grem with Camera at one Target - I left both Towin Eoin
                    1 each Miles/Pittys and Miguel/Petro at the one Marshalls/TJ Maxx I stopped at.

Here are my southwest Ohio purchases from the late night (6 pm to midnight) part of my trip:

Yes, nothing... stopped at 4 Kroger Marketplace and 2 Walmart stores.
                    Is there anything special about that miles with the pittys

Comment

The Miles with Cleaning Pittys and Miguel/Petro 2012 movie moments were never released in the US... these are international versions that appeared in early 2013 at TK Maxx stores in the UK and just showed up in the US at Marshalls and TJ Maxx stores a month or so ago.

The cleaning pittys are new... Miles is a unibody in most of the ones I've seen but Miles was released as a unibody single late in the Porto Corsa cardback series.

You can read about it in the article at:
                      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...-Movie-Moments

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Hi Guys, Found this at Disney store, iv never seen it before so thought id share - its a Mcqueen merchandise seller Mater ( cant remember exact name) easy pass for me as I don't collect the Disney store stuff but I know some guys on here do

New Mater.jpg

Comment

Finally found the deluxe case with Wild Miles, Towin Eoin, and Grem w/ Camera...it was fresh, picked em all up.
                          -Steve
                          AKA Tmremote

Comment

Bought Avalanche, I wanted Pinecone too but didn't have enough money.

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

Scored today. This was on clearance for some odd reason at the Disney Store. Only 1 there and I had to retape the box but it is in really good shape.

Comment

Got Geartrude at Target Aus.

Saw Alex Hugo and most of case D in Aus Kmart. Unfortunately I had missed Todd and Denise.

All 7 neons are now on sale at every car stockist here now that toys r us have them.

Comment

Working...
                                X