Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Find!

Comment

• cars pullbacks are 2 for £11 in tescos, have to say the dinoco mcq and king are suberb

Comment

• found Louis larue in Tesco yesterday ....at long last

wild miles axlerod is avoiding me like the plague though,have found grem with camera and towin eoin multiple times now but always no miles axlerod

Comment

• I noted with amusement that TKMAXX have multiple planes singles from the first wave in stock at the moment, all at £9.99. Anyone need el chupacabra for £9.99 - anyone? Lol

Comment

• On a more positive note for TKMAXX, they do have the hydro wheels yacht for £12.99 (it was reduced from £15 to £10 in Asda but was uncommon at best to find).

Comment

• Great Britain and Northern Ireland 2014 Finds - Part 2

I picked up the RS 500 gift pack in Asda for £13.97. It scanned at £20.00 but I complained as it had been placed where the Tokyo 3 packs were and the barcode on the shelf said "cars toons 3 pack" (which is really what that new set is). The assistant apologised for it being in the wrong place and for there not being a price displayed for it and sold it to me for the lower price.
              Last edited by BirchTiger; 11-03-2014, 11:27 PM.

Comment

• great score birchtiger,our TRU has yet to have those 3 packs in.

Comment

• Originally posted by djjd21 View Post
                  great score birchtiger,our TRU has yet to have those 3 packs in.
                  that 3 pack is a walmart only in the US
                  so it is possible that asda (UK walmart) might be the only ones to get them there

Comment

• sorry, these are 2 for 15, my mistake
                    Originally posted by boogity View Post
                    cars pullbacks are 2 for £11 in tescos, have to say the dinoco mcq and king are suberb

Comment

• found mama is asda , only 4 quid too, I opened this one and jolly nice she is too

sainsburys still have deluxe at 4.99, which strangely enough are 50p cheaper than the normal stock!

Comment

• Sainsburys pricing is not national. Deluxes are not 4.99 in any of my local stores yet 😔

Comment

• I would check with their customer service dept, maybe is a case that some lazy .... hasnt put the pos out or changed the price on the computer, after all its one store one standard
                          Originally posted by BirchTiger View Post
                          Sainsburys pricing is not national. Deluxes are not 4.99 in any of my local stores yet ��

Comment

• I've checked a couple of times with customer services but sainsburys definitely do not have the same prices at the same times in all stores. It's very annoying when you find a big £20 lego set reduced to £5.99 that's all sold out, and find it in another nearby store but be told its £20 end of story. 😡

Comment

• Sainsbury's aren't alone. None of my local Tesco stores had the 2 for £15 deal on Cars deluxe. They all still has deluxe for £12 and singles for £6.

I visited a few Tesco before I found an Alfredo on a decent card. I had to pay £12 for the privilege!

Comment

• Saw this display in Asda last night. Planes singles were on offer at £5 and Cars rung through at £4. It was the Planes Pulaski mix and the Cars selection contained Mama B. There was also another Ryker in the toy dept priced at £8.97, good value for a deluxe. So keep a look out for this display as it was located away from the toys!

Comment

Working...
                                X