No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - December 2014 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I will pass on interview Francesco too, otherwise great to see the 2015 cards are turning up!

Comment

Found the ice racers 4-pack at my closest Target but no singles yet...

Comment

Originally posted by KK&PP_Cars View Post
        I'm glad someone found the 4-pack, I was getting worried I might be tempted to buy all the singles since the 4-pack hasn't been found yet (the 4-pack has a exclusive Ice Racer Francesco, not in singles yet). Now I can get the 4-pack and buy the singles that weren't included in the 4-pack.
        Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Originally posted by KK&PP_Cars View Post
          Do you have the DCPI number for the 4-pack? I don't recall seeing that posted anywhere yet.

Comment

I believe it is 087-07-1597

Comment

Originally posted by Raginpage View Post
              I believe it is 087-07-1597
              That was it, thanks!

Comment

I found the 4-pack at Target last night. I had to ask for it. It seems if your store doesn't have the singles, it likely has the 4-pack. It helps to have the DCPI handy. Anyone looking today, I suggest you go armed with the dcpi. My approach is to just say I heard some Targets were just getting these in and ask if I give them the dcpi if they will check to see if they have them in stock.

Singles. 087-07-1595
                4-packs, 087-07-1597

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Raginpage View Post
                  I found the 4-pack at Target last night. I had to ask for it. It seems if your store doesn't have the singles, it likely has the 4-pack. It helps to have the DCPI handy. Anyone looking today, I suggest you go armed with the dcpi. My approach is to just say I heard some Targets were just getting these in and ask if I give them the dcpi if they will check to see if they have them in stock.

Singles. 087-07-1595
                  4-packs, 087-07-1597

Good luck!
                  They are also able to check to see if other Targets in the area have any stock. So far, none of the ones here have the singles or the 4-pack. The only thing I've found so far is the play set, but not buying that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris View Post
                    They are also able to check to see if other Targets in the area have any stock. So far, none of the ones here have the singles or the 4-pack. The only thing I've found so far is the play set, but not buying that.
                    Does the playset come with a plastic version of Ice Racer Lightning McQueen?

Comment

Yes, it is plastic.

Comment

I found 2 stores in Ohio that "had" 35 ice racers singles yesterday morning so I drove to the closest one late yesterday afternoon after calling and having them confirm that they had them... got there and they were not out on shelves, pegs, toys, or in the seasonal area... they checked the back and couldn't find them.

Bought a Planes Fire and Rescue 7 pack at $14.99 which I will open.

Gotta keep waiting for the Ice Racers 4 pack and singles.... and I hate to wait... Sigh.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

What I got for Christmas was basically what I found earlier in December and back in November between my WM, and Target. Now I want to know, am I the only one whose.. seeing very little of what was supposed to come out in 2014? I mean... Mattel to me is at.. a snail pace production release, which is horrible with the holidays being big cash opportunity with all the holiday shopping going on. Anyone else.. sort of fustrated? Or fed up?
                          "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Originally posted by CarsDiecast08 View Post
                            What I got for Christmas was basically what I found earlier in December and back in November between my WM, and Target. Now I want to know, am I the only one whose.. seeing very little of what was supposed to come out in 2014? I mean... Mattel to me is at.. a snail pace production release, which is horrible with the holidays being big cash opportunity with all the holiday shopping going on. Anyone else.. sort of fustrated? Or fed up?
                            Yes, in the UK, we share your frustration, maybe even contempt for Mattel this time around.

I can't post exactly what I was told, but some stores told me that Mattel failed to fulfil significant orders of Cars and Hot Wheels in the pre-Christmas run up. That's a lot of sales amounting to 1,000s of cases of cars that would all have been sold that's for sure. Presumably in the unfulfilled order is the last singles case 995C (US 'L' case) to complete the 2014 singles? In spite of their price, the Ice Racers (TRU £6.99 - $10.83) or (ASDA/Walmart £7.97 - $12.32) have pretty well sold out and stores have been left short!

The upshot is, we don't know whether Mattel have cancelled the last case. They've done that before and we've missed out completing a series many a time before!

Comment

Went to 4 Targets today, first time I've been in the stores in a while. I was very happy to find all of the Ice Racers at one Target, although I didn't find the 4-pack at any of the Targets today.

This Target also had some Case L remnants, I think it's Case L, so I picked up two Interview Francescos, they didn't have Henri, Marcelo & Marco, or Jonathan unfortunately.

I stopped at another Target and saw this new Planes Fire & Rescue Playset, looks pretty cool, but I didn't buy it.

Comment

Cool finds, Rbart1209!

I found the Ice Racers myself, too today! Target employee had to go into the stockroom to get a case. When he brought the case out, another gentleman was waiting with me. I wonder if he is on PCD?

I also got a Chicane (2014 NON-Treasure Hunt) and a Luigi and Guido with Headset single.
                                Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Working...
                                X