Recent Finds - 2016 Store Finds and Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Finds - 2016 Store Finds and Purchases

Please post your 2016 Cars store finds in this thread... many thanks!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

I had a good start to 2016.

This was in the 3rd Melbourne Kmart to have this case. I left another of these lightnings and also left an Otto Bonn.

Comment

Great find Silver Frosty! Transforming Lightning McQueen will probably be a very sought-after car!

Comment

Great find there mate and a great start to 2016!

Comment

Awesome find, Silver Frosty! I am so looking forward to finding new 2016 Cars...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Bought this at a Dayton (Ohio) Target store Saturday night:

Comment

Nice buy, I need to add a Carbon Rip to my collection. Word has it he is available as a single in the U.K so I better start searching.

Comment

Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
                Nice buy, I need to add a Carbon Rip to my collection. Word has it he is available as a single in the U.K so I better start searching.
                I found Carbon Rip as a single at TRU about a week ago, so they are definitely out there!

Comment

Thanks, I am sure he will be in abundance very soon, just like the Ice racers! There is always a car or two from a series that Mattel make nearly impossible to find. The 2 hardest Ice Racers to find by a mile were Nigel and Jeff. I have only ever seen both in Tesco and no where else in the U.K. Thanks for the post!

Comment

One of our PCD Facebook members found new 2016 singles at an Austin, Texas Target store earlier this week... the DPCI number is the same as the one used for 2015 singles: 087-07-1962

Comment

Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
                      Thanks, I am sure he will be in abundance very soon, just like the Ice racers! There is always a car or two from a series that Mattel make nearly impossible to find. The 2 hardest Ice Racers to find by a mile were Nigel and Jeff. I have only ever seen both in Tesco and no where else in the U.K. Thanks for the post!
                      Yeah, out of the Ice Racers I still need Shu, Rip, Nigel, Jeff and Frosty - but the last one might be a challenge!!!

Comment

check asda, cos they have tons of ice racers in a dump bin at 3.49, dont think youll find frosty there however
                        Originally posted by CarsCollector02 View Post
                        Yeah, out of the Ice Racers I still need Shu, Rip, Nigel, Jeff and Frosty - but the last one might be a challenge!!!

Comment

Had to go to a small town for work yesterday... stopped at the Walmart at 7 am and found this:

I bought the Protect and Serve 3 pack... even though that was the first time I saw Brody and Firebird in a store I did not buy them... no sign of Zed Custard... They had the new Ryker variant but no sign of Sharpes... not in the picture - 20 of the Muir Train playset... they won't be selling at $20 plus tax.

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                            Had to go to a small town for work yesterday... stopped at the Walmart at 7 am and found this:

I bought the Protect and Serve 3 pack... even though that was the first time I saw Brody and Firebird in a store I did not buy them... no sign of Zed Custard... They had the new Ryker variant but no sign of Sharpes... not in the picture - 20 of the Muir Train playset... they won't be selling at $20 plus tax.
                            Nice finds! I believe Sharpes is in the following case.
                            Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

One of our US members in Pennsylvania found the Deluxe Super Chase Circus Pickup at a Toys R US store today.

Comment

Working...
                              X