Recent Finds - 2016 Store Finds and Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
    Did a little Cars shopping today... Stopped at a few Target and Walmart stores as well as Meijer, Toys R US, and TJ Maxx and Marshalls... Here's what I bought or found.

I saw but did not buy 5 Protect and Serve 3 packs... And I finally found 2016 Case A singles in a store.
    Great to see the 2016 stock has finally arrived in your area[emoji51][emoji106]🏻

Comment

Awesome shares all! HC- I've not seen Carbon Rip yet either. (Not that I'm going to buy him!)

And we still don't have news on "protect and serve." Maybe it will be a short before an upcoming Pixar film like finding dory?

Comment

Found by one of our members at a Pennsylvania Target store earlier this week:

Now to find these... I see several that I want...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Was in Rosebud playing golf and decided to call into local target. Glad I did[emoji51][emoji1303]

Comment

Nice finds, Homercleez...

Here's new finds from my last 2 trips to the Dayton area:

Yes, absolutely nothing... The first 2015 case at Walmart stores... the one Target that got in a new case of singles got yet another 2015 repack case... the Carnival Cup racer singles are not yet at the closest Target... If I cross Cincinnati and Dayton off my shopping areas I'm going to have to drive much further just to look.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by Homercleez View Post
              Was in Rosebud playing golf and decided to call into local target. Glad I did[emoji51][emoji1303]
              Wow! Well done!

Comment

Found TF McQueen in a Walmart and Andy Vaporlock in a Target last Saturday.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

The local Meijer now has Ice Racers and Carbon Racers on pegs.

Ice Racers case was the Rip/Carla case - only Rip has sold in the 4 days they've been on the pegs.

Carbon Racers case was the exact same case and same racers that we've seen at Target, Walmart, Toys R US, and Amazon... none of those have sold in the 4 days they've been on the pegs.

They are also down to 10 singles (6 Francesco, Shu, Raoul, Nigel, and one more) and 2 of the 4 pegs are bare... I hope they get 2016 stock soon.

Comment

Found something new finally at Walmart also saw carbon racers, jaw w, nitroade semi and the camera guy forgot his name lolimage.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by DraculaMater123 View Post
                      Found something new finally at Walmart also saw carbon racers, jaw w, nitroade semi and the camera guy forgot his name lol[ATTACH=CONFIG]4495[/ATTACH]
                      Nice finds, DraculaMater123... Studs McGirdle is the only new Deluxe Car from that case that I've seen in a store.

I found these at a small town Walmart last night... 6 months ago they completely quit carrying Cars... last week I noticed they had empty pegs for singles... last night I found Cars on the pegs:

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                        Nice finds, DraculaMater123... Studs McGirdle is the only new Deluxe Car from that case that I've seen in a store.

I found these at a small town Walmart last night... 6 months ago they completely quit carrying Cars... last week I noticed they had empty pegs for singles... last night I found Cars on the pegs:

nice finds I want the transforming lightning McQueen so bad!

Comment

nice 4pack chris

Comment

I just found the Carbon Speed 4-pack in Toys R Us. I thought it was exclusive to Target?

image.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Blast View Post
                              I just found the Carbon Speed 4-pack in Toys R Us. I thought it was exclusive to Target?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4497[/ATTACH]
                              I found the same Carbon Racers 4 pack at an Indianapolis Toys R US last night.

TRU has 20% off Cars diecasts this week - that makes the set $15.99 on sale.

It looks like Target got the Carbon 4 pack first - was it about 3 months ago we first saw them at Target? And this explains why it says first look at Rip Clutchgoneski and not Only At Target.

Carnival Cup racers are out at Target - I found them in an end cap area away from the regular Cars display:

Comment

Neat finds, cac1959!
                                Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Working...
                                X