X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cac1959
    started a topic Recent Finds - 2016 Store Finds and Purchases

Recent Finds - 2016 Store Finds and Purchases

Please post your 2016 Cars store finds in this thread... many thanks!

• Faux Wheel Drive
    replied
    Originally posted by King 43 View Post
    No I brought dinoco team off eBay from a Canadian seller, for €60.00
    Oh, that makes sense. I thought you found the hauler at a target.

Leave a comment:

• CarsCollector02
    replied
    Thanks King 43! I'm sure I will find them one way or another!

Leave a comment:

• King 43
    replied
    Carscollector02, hope you find j low lee and dinoco hauler!

Leave a comment:

• King 43
    replied
    No I brought dinoco team off eBay from a Canadian seller, for €60.00

Leave a comment:

• CarsCollector02
    replied
    If that Race Team Set is only a recent find, then you have certainly been very lucky! I am still yet to add J. Low Lee and The Dinoco Hauler (I have the Semi) to my collection.

Leave a comment:

• Faux Wheel Drive
    replied
    Awesome scores! You just recently found the hauler at target?

Leave a comment:

• King 43
    replied
    New cars finds

J low lee super chase IMG_2360.jpg

Disney store hotroddin king IMG_2361.jpg

Dinoco team set race o rama the world of cars. ( only at target ) IMG_2363.jpg

Leave a comment:

• brigidland6
    replied
    Some really nice finds guys!

Leave a comment:

• GotFrank
    replied
    And a very generous offer! Good on ya abuthemagician.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Originally posted by abuthemagician View Post
    Found 3 J. Low Lee's at a Walmart tonight. Anyone want the ones with slightly damaged cards? Will sell for cost plus shipping. Hopefully to someone like me who has never found them in the wild...

Pm me if interested
    Super find, abuthemagician...

Leave a comment:

• abuthemagician
    replied
    Found 3 J. Low Lee's at a Walmart tonight. Anyone want the ones with slightly damaged cards? Will sell for cost plus shipping. Hopefully to someone like me who has never found them in the wild...

Pm me if interested
    Last edited by abuthemagician; 12-17-2016, 07:34 AM.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    My wife wanted to head down to the IKEA store in southwest Ohio yesterday, so we did... grabbed a quick meal at Smashburger and then went to a few stores.

Bought these at Target - took advantage of the Buy 2 Get 1 Free sale:

Next stop was a TJ Maxx; I hoped to find Windlifter with Sunglasses but this store didn't have one... I did find this which was a nice surprise:

Went to one Walmart hoping to find even newer bins or the J Low Lee sidekick... the bins had been picked over... and the sidekick was missing a few Cars... but still I found these:

I think I'm done looking for a sidekick... friends have me covered on J Low Lee... I'll wait until I hear more reports of people finding case R in bins before I head out of town again.

Not a bad Cars day for stopping at only 3 stores.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Based on finds from others I have made trips to many stores over the last 3 days... here's what I bought for myself yesterday at 5 different Walmart stores (drove 106 miles after work)

Looks like I missed out on a Super Chase and Jason Hubkap, but I did find these at Walmart #4:

They were hidden behind other singles.

I bought the Octane Gain hauler for a friend:

I found these at Walmart #1

I found the new Deluxe at 2 of 5 Walmart stores - I left Craig and Finn with breather even though it was the first time I'd seen them in stores... I left the Brad.

I bought these Wednesday night... I left FWD and Wilmar last night.

I found 11 Deluxe Planes at a TJ Maxx (6 Ryker, 3 Blade, and 2 Lil Dipper) and 4 pegwarming Ice Racers... At a Marshalls store (another TJX store) I found loads of Planes singles (Rybal, etc) and 2 Coriander Widetrack and 1 Davey Alternators but no Deluxe Planes - I was hoping to find Windlifter with sunglasses.

That should last me until my next Cars hunt... which will probably be next weekend... although with packages on the way I may not need to go looking anywhere except my mailbox.

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    nice finds birthday boy, especially those road trippers, only spotted them once , no ramone ,plus they were 6 quid

Leave a comment:

Working...
X