Clear All

• CarsDiecast08
    replied
    my finds at WM today

Leave a comment:

• CarsDiecast08
    replied
    Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
    Stopped at a few Indianapolis area stores after work yesterday on my way to pick up my wife in southern Indiana... Found and bought Bob Pulley, Retread, and Holley with electroshock device at 2 Target stores... and at one Target on the way back I found and bought these:

First time I've seen case G singles in a store.
    Nice! I found those exact same 3 at my WM today

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Great finds, Kenny! I'm glad to hear you found Cars while on vacation.

Leave a comment:

• RCcars5
    replied
    Great finds, Kenny!

Leave a comment:

• ksammut
    replied
    I am back in Colorado on vacation. At the first Wal-Mart I stopped at yesterday, I found Ponchy Wipeout's Pitty, Holley Shiftwell with Electroshock Device, Color Changers Wingo and 2 Super Chase Mater with Duct Tape vehicles!!!!! Photos to come later.
    Last edited by ksammut; 06-18-2016, 03:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ru5ty
    replied
    Great score Chris, looks like us UK folk will be waiting a while for this case to arrive.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Silver Frosty
    replied
    Nice one Chris!

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Stopped at a few Indianapolis area stores after work yesterday on my way to pick up my wife in southern Indiana... Found and bought Bob Pulley, Retread, and Holley with electroshock device at 2 Target stores... and at one Target on the way back I found and bought these:

First time I've seen case G singles in a store.

Leave a comment:

• Silver Frosty
    replied
    Oh no! I've not been going to Woolworths as much due to not many new cases and it's $11 price. Now Coles are even more expensive than that!

I'm happy enough to keep paying $9.50 at Kmart for the latest cases though!

On another note, I've not seen a new case of any singles or deluxes in Target at all for over 6 months. If there isn't there usual June/July large amount of cars and sale in the next few weeks, I'm worried that they've dropped the line....

Leave a comment:

• Homercleez
    replied
    Was in coles today and noticed that they've put their prices up from $10 to $11.50, anyone else see the price hike in Melbourne. Hope they put them on special again for $7 ill be buying up big when they do[emoji35][emoji26]

Leave a comment:

• VANDANCE
    replied
    Great finds! Looking forward to seeing the new singles

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Did some traveling within the last week for some family events... My nephew graduated from high school and my parents are in from California... Stopped at a few Target and Walmart stores yesterday as I headed home...

Did not buy the boxed set and didn't have enough money to buy the Ghostbusters 2 packs (Walmart)... Cars finds at Target.

Leave a comment:

• DraculaMater123
    replied
    Bob pulley is so cool

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    some good stuff there boys

Leave a comment:

• Silver Frosty
    replied
    Congrats Chris! Looks like US and Aus are getting same cases now.

I'd leave the boxset too. I don't think the radio is worth the money.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X