X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice photo of the poster and pitty, jestrjef... I'm sure I could have (and would have) missed the poster on the way into the theater.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• spotted planes in tru, 7.99 a shot, 12.99 for the pitty and plane
      it will be interesting to see what asda and tescos come up with, if its anything like the cars 2 release asda reduced their merchandise within about a month and there were some good bargains to be had

these planes look pretty similiar to the matchbox ones which are 3.99 ish, wonder were the extra 4 quid came from

would have to say 7.99 does seem a tad expensive

Comment

• Originally posted by boogity View Post
        these planes look pretty similiar to the matchbox ones which are 3.99 ish, wonder were the extra 4 quid came from
        Mattel & Disney's pockets.

Comment

• Planes in Smyths too. Managed to grab a couple of Ishani's while I was there. DS had Hector Vector, Echo, Bravo, 4 of the 6 2 packs (grabbed 2 of em) as well as the plasticy crap too.

Loved the all in one jumpsuit for kids too!

Comment

• Originally posted by boogity View Post
            spotted planes in tru, 7.99 a shot, 12.99 for the pitty and plane
            it will be interesting to see what asda and tescos come up with, if its anything like the cars 2 release asda reduced their merchandise within about a month and there were some good bargains to be had

would have to say 7.99 does seem a tad expensive
            7.99 at TRU? Ones I visited had them at 6.99 each, sure of it.

Comment

• That is sweeeet.

Originally posted by jestrjef View Post
              I do not know if this really qualifies as a store find ... but heck, I just had to share!! The jestrjfamily went to see Monster's U tonight and had a blast. There was a REALLY NICE TRAILER for Planes at that revealed a TON of story and diecast possibilities! This might have been what I needed to push me over the edge to collect them ... spoiler alert ... Brent Mustangburger is an announcer in Planes as well!! When we walked OUT of the movie, something caught my eye that I did not see going IN TO the movies ...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2497[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]2499[/ATTACH]

This thing is HUGE just like the Cars 2 triptych ... and the Pitty is AMAZING with LIGHT UP/Flashing GUIDE STICKS!! WOWOWOW!!!!

Ka-Chigga, Ka-Chow, and Ka-Ciao! - DjB

Comment

• Originally posted by yuffie View Post
                so is ishanti already the one to clear from the shelves?
                Not round here. Peg warming, at least 6 or 7 of them.

Once the film is released, that may be a different story.

Comment

• Speaks volumes for the Mattel diecasts that even the Micro Drifter Planes look more interesting and fun.

Sticking with my DS deluxe x 3 plus Skipper only plan.

Comment

• Went to TRU after work today, the planes/cars cube that they had is now a planes only cube. Seems like everything was there except the Ishanis...

Comment

• TRU was loaded with Planes tonight. Still atleast 3 Ishani's as well. Didn't buy anything but figured i'd take a couple shots.

Comment

• Is Ishani REALLY going to be gold dust in a month's time? Hmmm.

Comment

• I grabbed 4 of them at the Walmart price ($4.88), just in case.

But I'm keeping the receipts in a safe place...lol.

Comment

• At my Kmart they had the planes display with all the planes except Ishani.

Comment

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372860983.070192.jpg
                              No singles or space for singles at my Kmart.

Comment

• Thats exactly the same assortment at my Kmart

Comment

Working...
                                X