X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great find on the Target 7 pack, All4Mase and Leadsop... Had I not just gotten Jan Kowalski and Sun Wing it would be very tempting... but I'll probably be passing on this as I did the Hector Vector 4 pack for the time being... buying a house means less money for Cars and Planes.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• went to WM, checked the cars and planes and the planes section had nothing new so kept doing the normal saturday shopping and found an endcap shelf near the electronics and the bathrooms that had 4 whole display shelf boxs of planes, found Sun Wing and Jan Kowalski WP_20140225_003.jpgWP_20140226_003.jpg
      "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

• Awesome finds!!

The UK has gone very quiet on the Planes scene We were getting regular releases but seems to be repeated Chug/Franz cases now

Comment

• On the smyths website there is 2 new 3 packs with 3 new planes in each pack!

Comment

• Sorry it was 4 packs

Comment

• It says not in stock for our area, Says May is the next available date.

http://www.smythstoys.com/cars-plane...548002itm.aspx
              http://www.smythstoys.com/cars-plane...548001itm.aspx
              http://www.smythstoys.com/cars-plane...133819itm.aspx

Comment

• I found a new plane today

Comment

• Asda were over loaded with Fanz cases .. so much so that they stuck some on clip strips (first time I've seen Planes on a clip strip)

No chance of them getting any new stock any time soon .. especially when just down the road Sainsburys have them for Ł5 odd each!

Comment

• Tried a little Toymaster today and got lucky with Ishani !

Although we saw her several times when she was first released we waited, not realizing that she wouldn't reappear in later cases Very happy to of found her in store again !

(oh please ignore the cars, they were from a different store lol )

Comment

• Originally posted by carscrazy View Post
                      (oh please ignore the cars, they were from a different store lol )
                      To quote carslover, "sorry, i can't ignore the cars" lol
                      -Steve
                      AKA Tmremote

Comment

• Originally posted by Tmremote View Post
                        hahahahahahaa

Comment

• Originally posted by Tmremote View Post
                          lol They are difficult to ignore haha

Comment

• Originally posted by carslover View Post
                            I found a new plane today

I finally found this set at my Target today!!

Comment

• No new cars (expect those toon 3-packs) but I did find the new planes 3-packs for the first time at both Walmarts I went to today...didn't buy anything tho...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ferris View Post
                                No new cars (expect those toon 3-packs) but I did find the new planes 3-packs for the first time at both Walmarts I went to today...didn't buy anything tho...
                                Exactly what my Wal-Mart looked like.
                                Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Working...
                                X