This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by foxrfc View Post
    Here is the UK, we haven't had anything new for months, and in several stores the prices have been increased. One TRU I go to regularly has easy 50+ Dusty's.
    Found sun wing in asda today, priced at £5. First new planes Iv seen finding franz before christmas!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drtbrfc View Post
      Found sun wing in asda today, priced at £5. First new planes Iv seen finding franz before christmas!
      Gunner and jan (think that's there names) have also been found in asda in Portsmouth recently. Shouldn't be long till they reach the other stores in the uk!

Comment

• Asda finds today at £5 each.
        They were in a separate stand with Neons (£5) and Hotwheels (£1)

Comment

• Cool finds, pirelliboy! I still have yet to find Jan.

Comment

• found this new four pack at target today

of course it wasn't in the system

Comment

• Sweet, carslover!! Too bad I already have El Chu and LJH 86. It's still a cool 4-pack, though!

Comment

• I probably won't find that pack until July with my Targets.
                Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

• Planes are on sale this week for $4.88 at Target, grabbed a couple clean ones for customs!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
                    Planes are on sale this week for $4.88 at Target, grabbed a couple clean ones for customs!
                    chugs are going to become rare as you are repainting them all lol

Comment

• I found this set and the Rochelle set on my way home yesterday. The set you have pictured is pretty nice. Had to pick it up!!

Originally posted by carslover View Post
                      found this new four pack at target today

of course it wasn't in the system

Comment

• Saw it for the first time today, but I can't bring myself to buy it yet for just 2 Planes. I'm going to hold out for a bit longer for these guys as singles (hopefully), as well as Hector Vector.

Comment

• I'm not sure if this had been posted yet. If so, I apologize. Walmart find
                          Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

• Nice find All4Mase!

Comment

• Franz and Rochele and super charged Dusty are also in that case.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raginpage View Post
                                Franz and Rochele and super charged Dusty are also in that case.
                                Awesome, couldn't find Franz first time around!
                                -Steve
                                AKA Tmremote

Comment

Working...
                                X