X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seen the pack with 'Qualifying Dusty' a week ago.

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

• Finally found a Kroger store with the Easter Planes display... picked up Judge Davis and Arturo singles... photos to follow...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Yesterday was my first Gunnar sighting in the wild...sure did take a long time to make it here.

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
          Finally found a Kroger store with the Easter Planes display... picked up Judge Davis and Arturo singles... photos to follow...
          Are the only stores that carry the Easter Singles are Krogers or stores in relation to Kroger?
          RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

• Since I saw that the TRU Planes 6-pack is $39.99 and all I needed is Qualifying Dusty, I just bought it off ebay for $6.98! Also it is perfect no scratches even though it came from China.

Comment

• that's a score! Nice RBCars77!

Comment

• my Kroger in the next town over finally got the easter planes display

Comment

• Nice find on the Planes display, carslover!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Great Planes finds

The UK has gone very quiet with Planes.. nothing new since Franz

Comment

• Originally posted by carslover View Post
                      my Kroger in the next town over finally got the easter planes display

Nice finds! Are those sold any where else besides Kroger though?

Comment

• Originally posted by RBCars77 View Post
                        Nice finds! Are those sold any where else besides Kroger though?
                        not that I am aware of

Comment

• planes purchases over the last few weeks or so.

Comment

• Nice finds, djjd21!

Comment

• Here is the UK, we haven't had anything new for months, and in several stores the prices have been increased. One TRU I go to regularly has easy 50+ Dusty's.

Comment

• I cannot believe that I still do not have Jan Kowalski and Sun Wing. My stores need to move the old Planes stock.
                                Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Working...
                                X