X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah I did see Rochelle on the pegs but didn't see Franz.
    Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

• I want a Franz to open. I like his character and his die-cast.
      Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

• Found Tsubasa and Franz at Walmart today! They were sitting on an endcap display next to the Cars. Glad Franz made a reappearance since I missed him the first time around.

Comment

• My Target will probably never get those. They are horrible with distribution.
          Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

• I received a call from a Hot Wheels buddy yesterday while I was at work... he found a new Planes side cap at Walmart and wanted to let me know... I checked after work - I found Supercharged Dusty and Tsubasa singles... here they are:

While I'd have preferred to have found new Cars, new Planes are better than nothing at all.

My buddy bought Rochelle... I also saw Franz... Not sure about the rest of the contents.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Great finds!!

It's nice to see more new Planes getting released

Comment

• Funny you mentioned the sidekick Chris; I went Cars hunting again today and took pictures of it. I'm guessing there are 2 Cases of Planes in there, with the new ones being Tsubasa and Supercharged Dusty.
                Other notable ones in the Case are Franz, Gunnar Viking, Rochelle, and Sun Wing.

Today I also bought the Arturo Pit Row Gift Pack, which I imagine was there when I went yesterday but I just missed him.

Comment

• Is there a .pdf or whatever showing all the planes that have been released? I'm getting lost with all the new releases and the packaging not having names on it.

Comment

• That stand is cool, Fillmore1234! I have not seen anything like this yet. What store was this at again?

Comment

• Originally posted by J Las View Post
                      That stand is cool, Fillmore1234! I have not seen anything like this yet. What store was this at again?
                      Walmart.
                      -Steve
                      AKA Tmremote

Comment

• Looking tsubaba,franz and judge Davis to complete my sons collection. Have only seen franz months ago but was just starting to collect

Comment

• the kids and I found Tsubasa and Supercharged Dusty before school this morning!! They were VERY excited.

Comment

• Jeff I need one each of the new single planes if you find more

Comment

• Nice find, jestrjef!

Comment

• Originally posted by MarknotaMack View Post
                                Jeff I need one each of the new single planes if you find more
                                Will keep my eye out for you, Mark!

Comment

Working...
                                X