Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cars I'm about to free from their plastic prisons...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 more days and we will be freeing some Cars!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
      2 more days and we will be freeing some Cars!
      can't wait
      I am jbail10... I am also a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

In advance of a major snowstorm coming (we are under a blizzard warning from 1 am Wednesday through 1 am Thursday with 8 to 12 inches of snow predicted), I decided to start opening a few Cars...

Super Chase Frosty:

Bruno Motoreau and Raoul Caroule:

Austin Littleton:

J Curby Gremlin:

Grem with weapon and Petey Pacer:

Suki:

Holley with Screen:

Erik Laneley:

I'll add more to this during the next day or so...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Opened up these Cars since Christmas!

Galloping Geargrinder

Funny Car Mater

Holley Shiftwell w/ Screen

Bruno Motoreau

Austin Littleton

Otis

More soon!

Comment

Nice! I need to upload mine today too.

Comment

How appropriate that Fillmore1234's opened Cars are displayed on top of Fillmore from the poster!

I've opened several today... the London Rescue 12 pack (see the article)... the 7 pack with David Hobbscapp... Nick Cartone... still need to open Otis, Chase Alex Vandel, Chase Fabrizio, Chase Sir Harley Gassup.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                How appropriate that Fillmore1234's opened Cars are displayed on top of Fillmore from the poster!

I've opened several today... the London Rescue 12 pack (see the article)... the 7 pack with David Hobbscapp... Nick Cartone... still need to open Otis, Chase Alex Vandel, Chase Fabrizio, Chase Sir Harley Gassup.
                I didn't even notice that! Haha I normally just flop them on the poster in any open spot and take pics. I'll be sure to take them there again, what a fun little discovery!

Comment

Hello guys! Opened up a whole bunch of Cars too in the last few days! Got my wife a new camera and it is way better than our old camera from 2006. As soon as I can get her to install the software for it onto our computer, I can upload some new photos!

Comment

Just opened these:

I also got a remote control that allows me to take pictures using my camera but decided not to use it this time... I'll set up the tripod and give it a try sometime.

They look great out of the package!

Chase Alex:

Otis:

Kabuki Mater:

Ivan Mater:

For comparison, Mattel Ivan Mater and Tomica (1:64) Ivan Mater:

Different shade of blue and different facial expression...

We're free!

Looking forward to seeing pictures with the new camera, bobbyjack...

Comment

Opened up 2 amazing Haulers today! Ben Crankleshaft and Oliver Lightload.

Comment

I decided it would be fun to open some Cars tonight...

Next up were Mary Esgocar and her main man J. Curby...from Detroit!

Not sure where Mary is going to go yet, so for right now she will hang out with all the Maters too big to go in our display case.

BobbyJack put J. Curby right where he belonged. He knew he was supposed to go with the other heads of the Lemon families.

Still need to add Petey Pacer and Grem w/ weapon to our display. Tubbs Pacer also when we find him!

Comment

nice picks

Comment

Decided to free the Clearanced Burnt LMQ I found today...

Since we have the "clean" version already opened, I didn't think the kids would be very excited about this one.

I put him with the plastic Mater and Roger.

Now the "clean" version is with our other Take Flight aircraft.

Comment

Great photos, bobbyjack... are those taken with the new camera?

Comment

Yes. CoolPix S8200. Don't even know most of what this thing can do yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X