Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• at least these cars look like the real thing rather than the customs he/she sells

Comment

• that's a good news: it confims that the new crew chieves! GREAT!
      My collection: http://www.jokibe.forumgratuit.lu/t2...cas-und-victor

Comment

• New crew chiefs are always good... How many of us would have liked to have seen a Cars2 boxed set with the crew chiefs of all 11 World Grand Prix racers?

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
          New crew chiefs are always good... How many of us would have liked to have seen a Cars2 boxed set with the crew chiefs of all 11 World Grand Prix racers?
          Instant buy even if it cost 100 USD :>

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
            New crew chiefs are always good... How many of us would have liked to have seen a Cars2 boxed set with the crew chiefs of all 11 World Grand Prix racers?
            Don't waste your breath. By the time Mattel realizes it's a good idea they'll release it when all but one of the Crew Chiefs have been released, haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fillmore1234 View Post
              Don't waste your breath. By the time Mattel realizes it's a good idea they'll release it when all but one of the Crew Chiefs have been released, haha.
              Yea or they will release 11 box sets full of racers, with one new pit crew chief at a time - I can picture them on the shelf now and it would be the best way of getting rid of a bunch of LM, Francesco and Nigels lol

Comment

• MDCZ now has a backdoor Surfin' JL up for auction

http://bit.ly/12pY3PZ

Comment

• £338!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by yuffie View Post
                    £338!!!!
                    you could buy an actual car for that!, or a flat screen tv, or a week in Spain.

Comment

• i see another ebay seller selling the red JL and his looks like a prototype to me
                      that one is going for 330 usd... crazy money!

Comment

• on the plus side postage is only £4!

even if i wanted this car (and could afford it) i am not sure given some of the cars this seller sells i would get one from them

Comment

• Originally posted by yuffie View Post
                          on the plus side postage is only £4!

even if i wanted this car (and could afford it) i am not sure given some of the cars this seller sells i would get one from them
                          Exactly. I can perhaps understand insanely 3 or even 4 figure prices for an original verified acrylic boxed, Pixar business carded authentic collectable, but this is just madness.

Even if I wanted this, it's a dodgy backdoor being listed as genuine. I'd also question why it's being listed only now, when the backdoor window for this extremely limited internal-only release closed a long time ago.

My bet? As with his weird Axelrod repaints as Coolants, this is in fact a custom dressed up as backdoor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enzo View Post
                            Exactly. I can perhaps understand insanely 3 or even 4 figure prices for an original verified acrylic boxed, Pixar business carded authentic collectable, but this is just madness.

Even if I wanted this, it's a dodgy backdoor being listed as genuine. I'd also question why it's being listed only now, when the backdoor window for this extremely limited internal-only release closed a long time ago.

My bet? As with his weird Axelrod repaints as Coolants, this is in fact a custom dressed up as backdoor.
                            I believe another ebay seller and mydog both gets their cars from the same source.
                            They usually sells the same stuff. This time around they both basically posted the identical cars for sale at the same time frame.
                            Is interesting that what once deem to release is now on their hand. Only time will tell whether these are into production
                            or someone from the factory managed to unlock the safe and steal it out.

Comment

• This is exactly the reason I avoid these sellers ASIDE from info on what COULD be out in the next few months. I would rather buy it from the peg or trade a friend for it then to have to wonder it is real or a backdoor custom. That makes it hard to get some cars that would be AMAZING to own ... like the Motorama Car or the JL Surfinf truck ... oh well, I guess I need something to ask Santa for! LOL

Comment

• So it sold for just under £400.

Wouldn't you know, 24 hours later, he has another....

http://bit.ly/12n3agj

Comment

Working...
                                X