X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Enzo View Post
    So it sold for just under £400.

Wouldn't you know, 24 hours later, he has another....

http://bit.ly/12n3agj
    i'm not surprised - at £400 a pop i'd be round the bins at the back of the factory as often as i could

Comment

• Originally posted by yuffie View Post
      i'm not surprised - at £400 a pop i'd be round the bins at the back of the factory as often as i could
      Does make me wonder if he's getting a few rejects (if they're not customs), does this mean the surfing JL will be released next year. Would love to see it, but can you imagine the look on the faces of owners who paid insane money for these eBay listings, ha ha...

Comment

• these surfin JL could be early rejects to a release that is coming
        and maybe the release truck will not be identical to the limited addition
        ie the difference in the shape of the back window
        or maybe these are just customs
        either way they are not worth the prices they are going for

Comment

• They're not customs and some of the derogatory comments should be reined in. Wasn't a similar discussion already closed down on another site?

Comment

• to be fair i've never thought they were customs - unlike the green and red army cars they were selling

Comment

• Originally posted by TopherDawg View Post
              They're not customs and some of the derogatory comments should be reined in. Wasn't a similar discussion already closed down on another site?
              how do you know they are not customs?
              are you a mattel insider?

Comment

• Whether they are prototypes of a first release, prototypes for an upcoming release, rejects, or whatever, they are Cars that many people may want... I enjoy looking at them, and so do others... I'd like to continue to see listings of upcoming Cars.

If you're not sure you should purchase a Car on eBay or directly from a person, don't do it... if it comes down to making your house payment or buying a Car, make your house payment... if it comes down to buying food for your family or Cars, take care of your family.

Threads have been shut down on PCD and other sites due to comments that site administrators feel are inappropriate...

The intent of the What's New on eBay thread is to see new Cars that are out or will be coming shortly, or the return of Cars from the past that are coming back... Let's please keep it that way.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• I'm finding the longer we go without a Lizzie re-release by Mattel the higher the prices for her move on ebay. Makes sense (demand/supply). Does anyone know why Lizzie has not been re-released by Mattel? Was there a logo/copyright agreement with Ford that is preventing her from being released again (i.e. like the Apple Car)?

Comment

• Idk seems to be no shortage of them coming from China though thats for sure!! Plenty in the $12 range on eBay!

Comment

• I hope jestrjef doesn't mind that I am copying his post from another thread (Recent Finds) into this thread... I can't wait for these new 2 packs... I expect to purchase the case...

Uncle Topolino's Band

Doug Speedcheck/Palace Danger Finn McMissile

Yokoza and Chisaki

"WOW! I wish I opened a box with THESE inside!!! CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Disney-Cars-...item1c34acbc67

BTW, the price and shipping costs are a weeeeee bit high"

And Popemobile, I don't know why we haven't seen a re-release of Lizzie... there was a rumor that she was going to be a Final Lap single, but once the decision was made to make Final Lap cases only new Cars, that didn't happen... I can't believe I'm going to say this, but a Target 7 pack with 1 new release and 1 Lizzie would not be as bad as a 7 pack with only 1 new Car and common re-releases... a 4 pack with 1 new Car and Lizzie would be better... Perhaps once the decision was made to make the Time Travel Mater boxed sets with Lizzie and Stanley they postponed Lizzie to the 2014 model year.
                      Last edited by cac1959; 07-15-2013, 01:58 AM. Reason: Fixed link

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Link doesn't seem to work Cac.

Comment

• Many thanks, maxgc53... when I copied the post I did it from the published reply and not from edit mode... please see if it works now.

Comment

• http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Mattel-D...00943249016%26
                            Any body got a clue as to who this is?

Comment

• Originally posted by Clearysdad19 View Post
                              http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Mattel-D...00943249016%26
                              Any body got a clue as to who this is?
                              That's Artie from Cars 1.
                              RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

• Yes, that the lenticular version of Artie...

Comment

Working...
                                X