No announcement yet.

Kmart Ivan Promo link

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got the same today as well Jim, I'm too hoping its an acknowledgement that they got the receipts.

Comment

I got the same email, and yes, it just means they got your order form in the mail.

Comment

Went back to Kmart today (still have not seen any signs of the new case at this one). Returned the other 2 (Materhosen and Elvis) along with the 3 from yesterday. Got more cash back and put them all on one receipt for a grand total of exactly $20. I wonder if this store actuallt gets a new case if the price will stay at $4 of go back to $7.99?!?!

Comment

If any one finds one extra Materhosen and one Francesco fan mater I would really appreciate it the kmart s in my area don't look like they will ever get them.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris View Post
            Went back to Kmart today (still have not seen any signs of the new case at this one). Returned the other 2 (Materhosen and Elvis) along with the 3 from yesterday. Got more cash back and put them all on one receipt for a grand total of exactly $20. I wonder if this store actuallt gets a new case if the price will stay at $4 of go back to $7.99?!?!
            During the 99 cent sale, I stopped at one Kmart that actually had their deluxe Cars on the clearance aisle for $4 each instead of on pegs in the Cars section. This is one of 2 stores in my area that seem to not be carrying the deluxe Cars any longer (no pegs for them at all). I would guess that your store did the same, then just never switched back the price.

Comment

Originally posted by Clearysdad19 View Post
              If any one finds one extra Materhosen and one Francesco fan mater I would really appreciate it the kmart s in my area don't look like they will ever get them.
              I went ahead and checked the Bay Bridge Kmart today and the one in Dover, Delaware. No new deluxes yet at either store.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Ok im trying to print out another order form and everything looks good but there is no barcode with the numbers! On the top portion it has the number but the bottom it does not, would you risk just writing the number on the bottom and send it in??

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
                  Ok im trying to print out another order form and everything looks good but there is no barcode with the numbers! On the top portion it has the number but the bottom it does not, would you risk just writing the number on the bottom and send it in??
                  I'd try to print out the order form using another browser... if you run into the same problem then I'd try another computer (if possible).

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Yeah thats exactly what I did 2 computers and 3 different browsers...gonna wait to talk to customer service!

Comment

You've done everything that I would have done, Scavenger... As soon as I can find. $20 worth of Cars to buy I will give it a try...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post

You should get an email from Mattel with a Case Number. Just print that email, and enclose it with your receipt(s). They will use the Case Number to look up your order.

Comment

Anyone have any guesses how much these Ivans will end up going for on ebay? Have there been mail-in promotions like this before that we can compare it to? I don't plan on selling mine, I am just curious.

Comment

Printed out and got my 2nd Ivan mail in form completed!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Not sure if this has been said or not, but I noticed that the Mattel Cars site has been updated with a link to go to the Ivan promotion.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris View Post
                                Anyone have any guesses how much these Ivans will end up going for on ebay? Have there been mail-in promotions like this before that we can compare it to? I don't plan on selling mine, I am just curious.
                                Ferris - back several years ago, TRU in the US had mail in promos for Sidewall Shine and then N2O Cola... The UK had one for Faux Wheel Drive on multiple occasions as well as Sidewall Shine for a bit... The most rare mail in promo was one in France for Gask-Its.

You can read my article at:
                                http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...-of-Promo-Cars

And having just read my article again, it's time to update it.

Comment

Working...
                                X