No announcement yet.

Kmart Ivan Promo link

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mailed off 2 envelopes this morning... I didn't have glue so I taped the form to the envelope.

And I just noticed that one of the "coupons" I got with my receipt for last Saturday's purchase was for $10 off any toys $75 purchase between now and June 22... if I could only find $75 worth of Mattel Cars product worth purchasing...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Chris,
      I taped the label to the front of the envelope as well!
      Hoping these two just are added to my others!

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I just put my 3rd Ivan mail in form in the mailbox a few minutes ago. All mine were taped. My kids' glue stick didn't seem to hold the label on the envelope very well.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

I just wrote the address on the envelope. I didn't notice there was a label to glue on.

Comment

Im maxed out at 10! Anything more im gonna have to address them to someone else!

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
              Im maxed out at 10! Anything more im gonna have to address them to someone else!
              You can send the next one to my house for me then any more I will send to you. Lol

Comment

Wow! I've just now got to my 3rd. Not sure I'll even go for a 4th.

Comment

I think I'm done at 2. Nothing else to buy at my KMarts.

Comment

Is the Ivan Mater going to be in a carded back or is it going to be loose in a plastic baggie. Anyone know?

Comment

Originally posted by PopeMobile View Post
                      Is the Ivan Mater going to be in a carded back or is it going to be loose in a plastic baggie. Anyone know?
                      According to the website, it is going to be carded, but there is a disclaimer that the cardback may not be mint and as such will not be considered defective.

MINT CARD COLLECTORS BEWARE: "Damage to the blister card packaging will not be considered a defect to the product, and thus replacements will not be provided."

(Thank you, GOMATERGO, for copying the above statement from the website and pasting it into the lead post on this topic).

I sent out for 3 this morning... I honestly expected I'd have reached the limit of 10 by now, 2 weeks plus into the promo... it's been a stretch to purchase what I've purchased... hopefully I'll find more items worth purchasing in the next few weeks.

I've been to 14 stores, some multiple times... here are the numbers:
                      0 - the number of 2013 carded singles I've seen
                      0 - the number of 2013 carded movie moments I've seen
                      6 - the number of 2013 carded Deluxe I've seen (3 Mack, 2 Materhosen, 1 Dustin Mellows)

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris View Post
                        I think I'm done at 2. Nothing else to buy at my KMarts.
                        Same here, for the same reason plus I'm too lazy to bother sending in any more paperwork.

Comment

Dad gum! Your Kmart must be stocked with cars Scavenger

Comment

Those of you that have already turned in multiple forms consider yourselves lucky. I have yet to find a single new item in any of the Kmarts by me - everything is still 2012 pegwarmers and no deluxes in sight. Plus 3 of the Kmarts closest to me all closed a couple months ago so it's a haul now to drive out to one just to check if anything new is in.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
                              Wow! I've just now got to my 3rd. Not sure I'll even go for a 4th.
                              Who am I trying to kid? I just sent off for my 4th Ivan today! Not 24 hours after I said that.

Comment

I hope you guys in the US will help those of us who cannot get these other than from greedy eBayers. I don't mind paying for one but I know there will be some on eBay for ridiculous amounts of money

Comment

Working...
                                X