Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Been Cars hunting? Show us what your stores looked like.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is my local walmart...id like to say this is an off day, but this is pretty normal!

Actually this looks better then the last I checked it. The 2 packs weren't there, nor were the deluxe!

Comment

only real difference is the 2 packs

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
        I think that set is $40
        That's painful alright just for 3 Cars, especially given only Tongue LMQ is an exclusive.

If you had $40 to spend, Flo's Cafe would be so much better value in terms of play time.

Originally posted by Bombom77 View Post
        Jim, out of curio, whats the cost on Flo's and would you have any idea on the shipping cost to the UK?

You can see where I'm going with this, right? lol
        You'd be better off sourcing Café Flo (see what I did there ) from Europe (TRU France has it) as it'd work out cheaper even with shipping.

Comment

flos cafe is in tru in wuppertal germany at 39.99 euro, maybe they could post it out, saw it two weeks ago, should have got it but for various reasons didnt

wuppertal is famous for the schwebebahn monorail, check it out on u tube, spent a lot of time riding this, it was beezer times about 50

Comment

great Idea gents, sadly, for whatever reason, TRU Germany who do have it, dont ship off mainland Europe

Comment

Originally posted by Bombom77 View Post
              great Idea gents, sadly, for whatever reason, TRU Germany who do have it, dont ship off mainland Europe
              If you need help with this one from the states, let me know and I would be happy to help.

Comment

More of the usual suspects in Tesco today - not even a GGG or Bindo in sight! This store is yet to receive any 2013 card back cars. Well overstocked with LMQ, Maters and Fins....

tescodisply.jpg

Comment

Here's what WM looked like today. I did see a certain Deluxe 2013 Red that GotFrank has been looking for though. If you still do need it, PM me and I'll see if it's still there when I go back around Friday.

Comment

My Target..big section still for Cars, not a bad selection but nothing for me to buy.

Comment

Looks just like mine.

Comment

My Walmart last night.
                        ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372248862.238878.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Bubba101212 View Post
                          My Walmart last night.
                          [ATTACH]2467[/ATTACH]
                          Hopefully that means new singles are coming...

Comment

Been out for about a week, decided to check out my local targets yesterday to see if anything new was out... unfortunately only found this 7 pack at 3 of the 4 targets, no case G/H singles or signs that I had missed them...

Comment

Originally posted by KK&PP_Cars View Post
                              Hopefully that means new singles are coming...
                              I hope but its been like this for weeks now.

Comment

Walmart seems to be in a MAJOR lull ... maybe they decided Mattel was getting enough money this quarter from Planes and they are not buying Cars stock

Comment

Working...
                                X