Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Been Cars hunting? Show us what your stores looked like.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jestrjef View Post
    Walmart seems to be in a MAJOR lull ... maybe they decided Mattel was getting enough money this quarter from Planes and they are not buying Cars stock
    Sadly, I think you may be right.

Comment

Walmart seems to be in a MAJOR lull ... maybe they decided Mattel was getting enough money this quarter from Planes and they are not buying Cars stock
      Which sucks since the only 2 stores within driving distance of me are Walmart and Kmart.

Comment

Great find on the new Target 7 pack, KK&PP_Cars...sorry to hear that you've not seen the new singles.

And to add on to what others have said about Walmart being in a major lull - other than seeing case F singles at 3 of 12 Walmart stores, the rest are still on case C and/or Francesco pegwarmers... and all I've been to in Indiana and Ohio are loaded with the Heavy Metal Mater 3 pack... And like Fillmore1234, I only have 1 Walmart and 1 Kmart (and 1 Meijer) in the county.

Hopefully with the Friday release of Planes we'll see new Cars to go with the Planes...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Here's my local Toys R Us here in Poole, Dorset UK.

Comment

Ooooh Metalic Raoul been looking for that one!

Comment

pirelli boy, that looks pretty much like ours, rubbish

Comment

Nice eye Scavenger!! Sure would be nice if it would show up here in the states ... sigh ...

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
                  pirelli boy, that looks pretty much like ours, rubbish
                  Yep, I don't which is worse...

Empty shelves or shelves stacked with so much product but all of it crap.

Comment

Metallic Raoul is everywhere here, but priced a little high at Ł8 ($12).

Explains why he's everywhere probably.

That and we hate the French

Comment

Stacked with CRAP is worse ... at least if they are empty there is hope that something NEW might arrive!!

Comment

Stacked with CRAP is worse ... at least if they are empty there is hope that something NEW might arrive!!
                        Yeah, and don't you hate that feeling when you see lots of stuff and you spend a hopeful few minutes scanning the shelves Terminator-style getting more disappointed by the second.

I don't mind the despair (of empty shelves). It's the hope that kills you.

Comment

20130625_193756.jpg20130625_193804.jpg

They are having a promotion of buy 3 and get the 4th free for all mainline singles at all toyrus but there isn't anything there for us to buy
                          Lots of microdrifter playsets and launcher but we are still stucked with the first case of microdrifter at 99% of the stores i visit.

Comment

Mine's too depressing right now, except for Target that is rotating pretty well through the singles.

Comment

First planes sighting @ Target today, 2 four packs, 3 plane + pitty + tent, 1 set...
                              Their cars singles selection was horrible though

Left everything there...still not convinced about planes...

Comment

My Target today not much to buy but as you can see from the tags there is a small sale going on...

Comment

Working...
                                X