Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just got my shipping confirmation for John and Muggsy!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just cross referenced my initial rejection letter and the email I received today. The reference numbers match up, so I will be getting the 5th set after all. So it does pay up to write a nice letter and follow up when a company initially tells you "No". Looks like I'll have 2 more sets for Board Members out there who need one.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Great news, bobbyjack... glad to hear you're going to get the set you are entitled to.

Many thanks, Roy and Amber.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• A email I received yesterday :-(

"Hello Mr. G,

I am so sorry but I wanted to follow up with you, I have been checking on the white box for you and I do apologize but unfortunately we are not able to ship the white box out to you. Your car was shipped out to you on 11-26-2013, you should receive this car with in 14 business days.

Again I am very sorry for the incorrect information in my previous email!

Robin G.
        Mattel Consumer Services Team"

What are you guys doing with all your extra sets? I will have 4 sets after the one we opened, and it seems that everyone here has plenty.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
        Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

• Originally posted by All4Mase View Post
          A email I received yesterday :-(

"Hello Mr. G,

I am so sorry but I wanted to follow up with you, I have been checking on the white box for you and I do apologize but unfortunately we are not able to ship the white box out to you. Your car was shipped out to you on 11-26-2013, you should receive this car with in 14 business days.

Again I am very sorry for the incorrect information in my previous email!

Robin G.
          Mattel Consumer Services Team"

What are you guys doing with all your extra sets? I will have 4 sets after the one we opened, and it seems that everyone here has plenty.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

17 of the sets that I purchased are for others with almost all of those going outside the US... I've opened 1 RS John Lassetire (already had Muggsy)... I anticipate keeping 2 sets carded, 1 in the white boxes... not sure what I'll do with some of the others... I may use a set as a prize in the Anniversary Contest next May.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• I have one set open, one carded, and the other 3 are going to be available for trade. With my kids not really into Cars very much, I don't seem to know if I'll be in the hobby much longer. I'm getting the Convoy Brothers for Christmas, (It has been sitting in my closet since the summer) and that seems like a good point to end the collection on.

Planes is the only reason my kids still play with Cars, so maybe Planes: Fire and Rescue, might keep the interest. We just opened Franz last night.

Comment

• FINALLY got my email saying they received my order yesterday. Now I just have to wait another 2 weeks for them to mail it out!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fillmore1234 View Post
                FINALLY got my email saying they received my order yesterday. Now I just have to wait another 2 weeks for them to mail it out!
                Glad to hear you finally received that e-mail, FIllmore1234... If you have your case number (reference number), you can track it... my guess is you'll find it shipped before you receive the e-mail that it shipped.

Comment

• I STILL have 2 orders of 4 sets each "pending" from when I shipped out late in the 2nd week of October. C'MON Mattel!

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Got my last two sets of Promo Cars. If anyone from overseas stills needs a set, send me a PM.

Comment

• Just got my 3 sets on this snowy day.
                      -Steve
                      AKA Tmremote

Comment

• Originally posted by Tmremote View Post
                        Just got my 3 sets on this snowy day.
                        Now that's good news on a snowy day, Tmremote!

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                          Now that's good news on a snowy day, Tmremote!
                          You got that right! UPS is really good..got the package to me even though there was about an inch if ice!
                          -Steve
                          AKA Tmremote

Comment

• My order got all mixed-up so Mattel sent me an extra set with the ones I ordered.
                            Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Working...
                            X