No announcement yet.

Fantasy Racing League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got a lineup... and predict I'll be bringing up the rear... Good luck to all.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I'm all set, let's repeat the CTT March Madness brackets!

Comment

So how in the world did I end up in first after our first week?

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

i'm surprised i had any points at all after a dismal f1 weekend.

Comment

oh dear, oh dear, oh dear....

I need a new strategy...!!!

Comment

Congrats on winning Week 1 Chris! To be honest I laughed aloud when I saw the Cacracers on top considering how convinced you were that you would end last.

Now that there are none of those fancy european cars on the boards this week, us Americans have the advantage again I guess. One of the pics I made last week got no points. That's what I get for thinking I'd get lucky on the series I know nothing about.

Comment

MrBrownstone comes in first during week 2... Good job, Jon... Bumper Save has the highest cumulative score after 2 weeks.

Don't forget to make your picks... I made mine this morning and changed one of them a few minutes ago - it's nice to know you can make changes up until the deadline.

Comment

well that's an even better start for me as i had'nt even picked any as i'd forgotten all about it

Comment

wow - looks like random picks can get you somehwere...

Comment

just picked my starters for the week,roll on the monaco f1gp

Comment

Picked mine last night, hoping to stay on top. I went heavy on the F1 with the top three (Hamilton, Vettel, and Button) as well as one from each of the others.

Comment

I talked with a couple other friends earlier today on Skype... trying to make them feel guilty about not participating in this fantasy league... I don't know if we can open it up to allow them to participate if they'd like or not.

Comment

Yes, anyone can join at any time

Comment

I was really excited that I'd picked Dario to win this year's Indy 500... and then I remembered that I changed to Helio a few days before entries closed... should have stayed with my first pick...

Looks like I finally came in at the rear of the pack this week, just like I'd originally predicted... djjd21 was first, Bumper Save second, and MrBrownstone 3rd...

Hopefully I'll do better next week.

Comment

Will Power did me the favor of slamming into the wall and losing some wheels so Indy was a bust for me. I was rooting for Sato but it was clear that he was pushing too hard into Turn 1 on the last lap. Didn't know he was such a jerk until the interview after. Congrats to Dario, he deserves it. We also learned that Ashley Judd can count to 3!

I'm still on top in the overall standings but have yet to win a week - being first loser really can get you places I guess!

Comment

Working...
                                X