No announcement yet.

Fantasy Racing League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've gone with Dario, Hinch, and Kanaan for Indy, the Biff for Cup, Logano for Busch and Hornaday for Trucks. And Ganassi for Rolex. I was the 666th person to pick Dario.

Comment

Looks like we had a rough week this week... I came in first with 880 points followed by Bumper Save with 840 points...

Bumper Save leads our league for the season so far, followed by me...

Don't forget to make your selections for this coming week.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I'm in

Comment

Originally posted by pirelliboy View Post
          I'm in
          Glad that you've joined us, pirelliboy...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Welcome to the random guessing game...

Comment

i must remember to do this this week,out of 4 weeks i've forgotten to do 2 of them.

Comment

Originally posted by djjd21 View Post
                i must remember to do this this week,out of 4 weeks i've forgotten to do 2 of them.
                I hope you didn't forget again this week... I think entries have to be made by midnight on Thursday - I almost forgot to make my entries this week.

Comment

blooming heck,it's a bit late now,i would have thought we'd have been able to pick up until tonight as all the qualifiers are on the weekend.
                  oh well,another pointless week,i'll have to make up for it with le mans next week.

Comment

MrBrownstone led the way last week with 1108 points (overall top points for the week was 1455)... I was next at 999 - all 7 of my picks scored... Bumper Save was 3rd followed by pirelliboy and djjd21...

For the season, Bumper Save is in first with 4382 points and I'm next with 4286 - less than 100 points behind... I think we may be the only 2 who have submitted picks every week.

Time to make picks for this coming week... 3 days and 19 hours left to go which puts the deadline about 2 am Eastern Time on Saturday... don't forget to make your picks...

Comment

just made my picks for the week,remembered at last looking forward to le mans and watching that beautiful audi.

Comment

don't forget to make your pics for this week, ha ha, i get the chance to say it for a change ,i had a good week last week and made my picks for this coming week already.
                        bring on valencia.

Comment

Originally posted by djjd21 View Post
                          don't forget to make your pics for this week, ha ha, i get the chance to say it for a change ,i had a good week last week and made my picks for this coming week already.
                          bring on valencia.
                          So I guess you're not giving us any more free weeks, eh Jason? I'll make my picks in another day or so...

I couldn't wait... I made picks... now to remember if I need to change any in a few days.

Comment

still early days yet

Comment

Glad I picked Junior last week! I'm still on top! I will be on vacation next week though and won't be able to make picks unless it's on my phone, I hope it works there.

Comment

Looks like I came in first this week... in spite of Sebastian Vettel scoring 0 points and Elliot Sadler scoring only 20... My other 5 picks scored well... This is my highest scoring week of the season so far...

Pirelliboy came in 2nd for the week so far following by djjd21, Bumper Save, and MrBrownstone took the week off as he's on holiday.

Remember that if there are 7 spots but only 4 or 5 races, you can make multiple picks from some of the races... I picked Tony Stewart and Jimmie Johnson from the NASCAR race and Fernando Alonso and Sebastian Vettel from the F1 race.

For the season, I've sped into first place followed by Bumper Save - we're the only 2 people who have made selections every week.

Comment

Working...
                                X