No announcement yet.

Fantasy Racing League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 of my seven picks had nil points,typical, i change my normal f1 choice of jenson button to lewis hamilton,i picked sebastian vettel instead of fernando alonso.i picked mark webber so that was some consolation.

Comment

looking at the league it looks as if the stateside folks have the edge so far,we brits need to pick up the pace

Comment

Originally posted by djjd21 View Post
        looking at the league it looks as if the stateside folks have the edge so far,we brits need to pick up the pace
        I think the only reason us "stateside folks" have the edge over "we brits" is because Bumper Save and I have made picks every week and djjd21, MrBrownstone, and pirelliboy (who was a late starter to the league) have not.

I have never heard of Mark Webber so I haven't picked him before now. I am enjoying the league... I spend 5 minutes making picks and then check back in for the results... When I participate in my Fantasy Football league, I spend 3 to 4 hours a week each week looking at rosters, schedules, and the list of available players.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

mark webber is red bull's so called "2nd driver" to sebastian vettel.i would'nt normally pick the red bulls,but the valencia circuit suits these car down to a tee.

Comment

Originally posted by djjd21 View Post
            mark webber is red bull's so called "2nd driver" to sebastian vettel.i would'nt normally pick the red bulls,but the valencia circuit suits these car down to a tee.
            Strategy... I like it...

I've heard of Vettel, Alonso, and Hamilton... Since Lewis Hamilton is often hard to find in stores, I don't choose him very often... I've not heard of many of the drivers in other series... I tend to go with who has the most picks.

I've followed NASCAR and Nationwide a little more closely so I tend to pick my favorites... As far as Indy Car, hard to say what I do on that one.

So much for strategy, eh?

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I just made my picks for this week - they are due later today... be sure to select your drivers for this week... it looks like only 4 races this week.

Comment

quite a close contest this week with none of us achieving over a 1000 points,pirelliboy just edged it
                made my picks already ahead of this weekend's british grand prix

Comment

Looks like we had a very close week this week... Pirelliboy was first with 1041 points... I was second with 1029... MrB was 3rd with 1001... 3 over 1000 and 3 within 40 points... very close race, guys... kind of like King, McQueen, and Chick in the photo finish.

Comment

I was sticking my tongue out too!

Comment

I couldn't make picks on vacation two weeks ago and totally forgot last week - looks like I will have to make a comeback!

Comment

made my picks for the week
                        cacracers are taking quite a lead now

Comment

I made my picks last night... I think the only races this weekend are NASCAR and related races (NNS and truck)... and the only reason I have a lead is that I have made picks every week.. Everyone else has taken at least 2 weeks off or in the case of pirelliboy, started late... I think everyone now knows that you can select more than one person per race when the number of races is less than 7.

Great comment, Finish Line pirelliboy, in post #54 up above...

I participate in 1 Fantasy Football (NFL, US) league - maybe I can get one going this season for those who'd like to play... it does required a lot more time each week than the Fantasy Racing League.

Comment

Great starts by MrBrownstone and pirelliboy in the Nationwide race this weekend...

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                              Great starts by MrBrownstone and pirelliboy in the Nationwide race this weekend...
                              Change that to "lucky" starts by MrBrownstone and pirelliboy in the Nationwide race this weekend...

Comment

Looks like a convincing win for MrBrownstone this week with 952 points... pirelliboy was next with 802... cac, Bumper Save, and djjd21 were close together but in the back of the pack this week.

I don't think any of us picked the winner of either the NASCAR race or the Trucks race...

Good luck to all next week.

Comment

Working...
                                X