No announcement yet.

Recent Finds: October 2012 Store Finds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great find wintermelon! I hope I can see these selling in Singapore! And soon!(?). Did you manage to buy some?

Comment

metallics aplenty today in tru,sadly no metallic take flight sets and only 2 characters left of the rs classics series,lmq and tex dinoco.there was also a load of twin packs and launchers there,shu with white front bumper x 2,max,nigel,lmq, a few 5 packs incl you da bomb mater.

Comment

Picked up Hydrofoil Finn, Pinion Tanaka and Kingpin in Home Bargains today for £3.99 each - well pleased I hung out for deals on these

TRU had Metallic Francesco in (my first sighting of him, but I've not looke dat TRU for a while) and Metallic Raoul

No sign of the Radiator Springs Classic cars though - either they've gone really quickly, not been delivered or more than likely not put out!

Comment

Found a funny car mater today

and 2 TRU hudson hornets

Comment

Originally posted by carslandfan_88 View Post
            Found a funny car mater today

and 2 TRU hudson hornets
            You found the Mattel 1:55 Funny Car Mater in a store today? Which store? You're the first one I have heard mention that... I expected that case would have been in retail stores back in May... but it wasn't.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Really?
              If it's the deluxe then yes found the only 1 it was at a Walmart.. I asked the lady whp stocked she told me she had

two maters
              Queen car something else can't remember

I missed out on queen car well it will come to me i guess.

Comment

Originally posted by carslandfan_88 View Post
                Really?
                If it's the deluxe then yes found the only 1 it was at a Walmart.. I asked the lady whp stocked she told me she had

two maters
                Queen car something else can't remember

I missed out on queen car well it will come to me i guess.
                The Deluxe (Oversize) Case R consists of
                3 Funny Car Mater
                2 Kimura Kaizo
                1 The Queen.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I just went back today and did see one funny mater left so sorry for that mixup or she told me so.. you know Walmart employees

I didn't see kimura kaizo must have been tooken darn it

Comment

I found Take Flight case E at the local Meijer this morning - case E has Lightning McQueen Hawk (x2), Propwash Junction Biplane, Falcon Hawk Black, and Autonaut Mater without the New snipe (x2)... $7.47 plus tax each ($1.50 more per item than Walmart)... was so surprised to see them I forgot to check to see if the Only at Walmart sticker was on the blister or not.

Comment

3 for 2 in smyths at the mo

Comment

I've just picked up a Bindo as the Disney Store (in the UK)

For those in the know - yes I missed out on that car.... (gutted they didn't save it for me)

*I now expect a mad dash to the Disney Store for thos ein the UK now...!!!

Comment

hmmm, the bath disney store has had nothing but maters for months now ... but i might have a quick look in on the way home tonight

Comment

awesome score Mr.B,his paintwork is a really nice colour i do admit.

don't tell us that you missed out on a super chase?

Comment

Nope - not a Super Chase - just a normal Chase...

Comment

at a guess i'm thinking you missed either becky wheelin,prince wheeliam or even cartney brakin?
                                Last edited by djjd21; 10-10-2012, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X