No announcement yet.

Recent Finds: October 2012 Store Finds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If anyone happens upon a Wheeliam or Bindo on their travels would you pick one each up for me?

Comment

Originally posted by daul_p View Post
      If anyone happens upon a Wheeliam or Bindo on their travels would you pick one each up for me?
      i saw five or six bindo's in ds today and am happy to have another look tomorrow and get one if they still have them

Comment

Yuffie, I would really appreciate that if you could. Nothing doing in my local ds's.

Comment

no problem i'll see what i can do

Comment

Ransburg Finn available in TRU UK.
            £7.99 or free when you spend £25 on Cars items.
            Last edited by pirelliboy; 10-15-2012, 01:41 PM.

Comment

well thats an interesting find pirelliboy. never thought I would have seen this version of Finn at retail

Transformers for Trade
              Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

sweet score on one of,if not the best car of cars 2 so far

off to TRU again

Comment

great find

is this a repeat from the ransburg before?

Comment

Great find, pirelliboy! I wonder if it's the same as the D23 Ransburg Finn that was also in the Walmart Blu-ray Cars2/Cars gift pack... I need (want) one of those... better update my wants list.

And isn't ironic? The Finn McMissile single was a huge pegwarmer that we hated to see as Mattel shipped too many of them... but make it a metallic paint Finn, and we want it.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Not sure about the packaging. Not sure if anyones noticed but the part finn is sitting in is the exact same part the D23 ransburg finn is sitting in. Maybe all the recalled finns went back and got repainted and they already had all the plastic trays they sat in. I can imagine the conversation at Mattel headquarters. What are we gonna do with all the finns that have been recalled. Let's repaint them and charge twice as much for the models we were going to put in the trash. Im sure those in the UK who don't get half the Cars we produce won't mind paying £7.99 for them, This car was cheaper at the D23 or at Walmart. At least you got the film with it.

Comment

Originally posted by daul_p View Post
                        Yuffie, I would really appreciate that if you could. Nothing doing in my local ds's.
                        sorry, didn't make it away from work in time to get to ds store today - tomorrow running home but will get there on wednesday definitely

Comment

went to tru this evening after seeing pirelliboy's post on the finn mcmissile offer and was hoping to take advantage of it and see if we had the tru metallic take flight boxset or the rs classics series back in stock.as i walked through the first set of isles where the sweets are,they had done a bit of re-shuffle and was faced with this

went i went to the isle that the cars are normally kept in to my dismay there were no boxsets or a restock of the rs classics.a storeperson came around the corner and i asked to see if they had come in,on returning he had a brand new case of 4 metallics and an unopened case of toons.they were the same ones as what was in the first isle but nevertheless my wife's card had a bit of a thrashing tonight.
                          together coupled with the fact that if you spend £25 or more on cars you get the new ransburg finn mcmissile free.i made 3 seperate transactions and had 3 new finns,sadly though they are not arriving at store till tomorrow

not a bad way to celebrate my 500th post on the board

Comment

sweet snags!

2 quesions for you in regards to the prices I'm seeing there on the pics:

Are the Mack carrying cases really £29.99?
                            And the 3 pack of guido, luigi and Uncle Topolino really £4.99?

Transformers for Trade
                            Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

the prices are in GBP not dollars i'm afraid

Comment

jason that is an amazing find right there, is that a heavy metal mater?

Comment

Working...
                                X