Recent Finds: December 2012 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jonj View Post
    i didnt look jason was just amazed to see it, the shelf was full so my guess the new stock was the uni body, @ £24.99 it can stay on the shelf, if its there on sunday i may be checky and ask for a reduction as im sure a error collector would be interested,

also been so busy to post anything, will get it out to you tomorow
    you should get a reduction on it,it's a worthless vehicle in reality(well to children anyway)i had a £10 reduction on the tokyo spy mix up 10 pack last year,the pack itself was missing miles of all cars and they give me £10 off it

no worries my friend,in your own time

Comment

• I'm home sick from work today. Sinus infection and Bronchitis. Left work early yesterday to go to the doctor and got prescribed antibiotics to knock this out. Luckily I was able to switch with other guy who does my job when I'm off, so I didn't have to use any sick leave! Would have stayed home but since I have a 3 and a 4 year old, they won't let me rest anyway. We decided to go Cars hunting just in our town today. Hit Target first because of the $1.99 sale. Due to the 80 Finns still on the Pegs not selling at $2, they haven't ordered any new singles. Next I checked the Walmart just to the north of my town. I was there a few days ago, and they hadn't put their Red Bin out yet. Well we checked the whole store, and they still haven't put a Red Cars bin out yet. Weird, because they had the new Movie Moments, and I thought they came in the same Pallet drop. I then decided to hit my local Walmart because I knew they had put the Red Bin out and a follow board member needed some Case A's. When I got there, the Red Bin was pretty empty but I was able to get him a Hank and Dusty. Then I checked the Cars aisle and...

Fresh Case B! 7th different location I had found Case B, but first Rip! Was able to get almost everything else on that Board Member's list too.

I carry a Target shelf tag around with me, so I was able to get the Price match too.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Congrats bobbyjack on finally finding Rip! And Kabuto to boot!

I hope to see these 2013 Singles and Movie moments in my area soon after Xmas. All we have are francesco's, FInn and Petrov trunkov

Transformers for Trade
        Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• Toys R Us Glasgow have the metallic range out, from memory they had Raoul (the best looking one with a gorgeous shiny blue finish), Shu, Francesco, Miguel, Jeff Gorvette, there might have been more but my time was limited, they had lots of them though - Funny thing is they dont have them on the website!

Comment

• Raoul is awesome in metallic...but for some strange reason..and very disapoitingly kept the blue metallic finish to the front of him. His blue rear is just regular blue. I think my favourite is Miguel. That gold just suits him so well.

Transformers for Trade
            Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• Originally posted by Junior View Post
              Toys R Us Glasgow have the metallic range out, from memory they had Raoul (the best looking one with a gorgeous shiny blue finish), Shu, Francesco, Miguel, Jeff Gorvette, there might have been more but my time was limited, they had lots of them though - Funny thing is they dont have them on the website!
              Haven't seen Metallic Shu! Is he out yet?

signature courtesy of BomBom77
              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
                Haven't seen Metallic Shu! Is he out yet?
                no ,it's only the 6 current ones that have been seen so far,7 if you count the uk exclusive finn

Comment

• found topper deckington in home bargains

Comment

• How much?

Comment

• £3.99 all deluxes are and movie moments are in both home bargains and b&m bargains.

Comment

• Found silver racers in Disney Store today and they were £7 each....

No chases in the case....

Easy miss for me

Comment

• which disney store?

Comment

• ours are'nt having them

Comment

• i'll be surprised if the bath one is especially as it is closing in january

Comment

• what silver racers are you talking about? the ones that were KMart cars that are now in UK?

I know they are not new, but found a Pope Pinion IV today (and Chase RS Ramone) in my Sears store. This was actually the only time outside of being in Disney last December that I saw the Pope (Disney is only place I ever saw the Pope Mobile).
                                I am jbail10... I am also a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                                X