Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Britain & Northern Ireland Finds (Part 1)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MrBrownstone - I guess you mean't case W1938-998G? If it was W1938-996W, Cartney Brakin' was in that case!

The case in my Tesco was the the one ending in 'g' for sure.

Comment

No cartney breakin I'm afraid. Must be case g. I just saw the w on the box. It's been a long time since I've seen an actual case box

Comment

Originally posted by MrBrownstone View Post
        No cartney breakin I'm afraid. Must be case g. I just saw the w on the box. It's been a long time since I've seen an actual case box
        And I was going to say that from the excitement of the birth of your new son that you couldn't focus on reading the box... Congratulations on your new finds!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I found the silver racer singles in Asda today.
          Not sure on the price as they did not scan.
          Last edited by pirelliboy; 02-07-2013, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Cars were half price in Sainsburys £2.49. Hot Wheels 37p each!

Comment

Tesco had some of the silver racers in, but most had gone (they really seem to be booking their ideas up!)

Nothing in TRU, Argos or Wilkinsons

Comment

The Silver Racers were a limited edition to kickstart the 2013 series. I believe there were 2,000 cases distributed:

Argos (500 cases), Smyths (250) and Tesco (1,250).

Argos have 740 stores, Smyths have 36 and Tesco have about 750 Extra/Super stores. If you have a Smyths nearby they are your best bet for getting the silver racers as a set. It's good to see Smyths back on board. Tesco's near me have been stocking on a wide range of new stuff, including Rev-ups, Stunt Racers, Transporters and loads of other stuff. A year ago, I thought that Tesco had given up, now it's completely different.

Comment

The silver racers have also now appeared in Asda,found a full case tonight and when I went to pay they wouldn't scan.so the helpful lady went and got a quick changer and price matched that which was £4.08.who was I to argue,I offered to get a regular die cast which were £4.47 but she insisted

Comment

smyths prices are 5.49 for ordinary stock

Comment

• action agents 1.50 in tesco

Comment

• Thank you for the updates on UK store finds... it's hard to say what's going on in the US... Walmart seems to be getting in the first cases of the 2013 diecast items - but they did the same thing in 2011 and 2012 and then quit getting in new stock when they bought too many of the first cases of the year... I see the same thing happening this year as well.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• i agree my walmarts have not had anything new since the case B sidekicks
                          you are so lucky your walmarts have the toons
                          not a one where i live

Comment

• Originally posted by djjd21 View Post
                            The silver racers have also now appeared in Asda,found a full case tonight and when I went to pay they wouldn't scan.so the helpful lady went and got a quick changer and price matched that which was £4.08.who was I to argue,I offered to get a regular die cast which were £4.47 but she insisted
                            That's an interesting development. None of the ASDA superstores in my area are stocking Cars anymore. They stopped in the run up to Christmas. I've had a good hunt around on my travels. I did 11 Tesco superstores and Extra yesterday and a mix of stores in the Birmingham area today. Not a bean. I did find a Miguel/Petro on TK Maxx Birmingham today, but the card was near destroyed and blister was in pretty bad condition too, so I left it! It was also chucking it down with rain and I was on my way to Aston Villa v. WHU so it'll got even more damaged. We got soaked in our seats, so it was probably the best choice to leave it on the shop. I got the first train home after the game, soaked and my team lost, nothing more to say! We'll it didn't snow!

Comment

• checked sainsburys yesterday, didnt find any of that half price stuff, then went and watched that dreadful match, enough said

Comment

• Picked up Nick C and Erik L for £2.49 each yesterday at Taplow, seen 2 Sainsbury's with a half price tag and only one that had HW for 36-37p (which seems to of now ended). Asda seemed to have the remains of a new case as there was a Bindo on the shelf that I left?

Comment

Working...
                                X