Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clearysdad19 View Post
    That's the one. Pope Red and Finns.
    Thanks for the heads-up. Now I don't have to waste any time stopping there.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Did a nice long trip this morning...not the best day by any means but found some good stuff.

Tru had the cube out but it was completely empty of singles!! Probably for the best as I dont need any more case D or F by any means anyway!! Did grab the lone Gold Francesco micro out of it though!

Kmart I was able to find the 2 Materhosen nothing else there other then Dustin so I grabbed a Micro pack to get me to $20.

Comment

No luck at the other Kmart in town but I bought Nigel two pack and Raoul two pack with Crew chiefs and a Hydro Jeff for my $20

Comment

If I only find a Materhosen, I might pick up a Raoul hauler to get to $20.

Comment

Well, I finally found the new Deluxe case tonight.

Got them from a Kmart near where I work. What sucks is, this Kmart is about 5 miles south of my job, so it adds 10 miles to my commute when I check here. While I was down there, I went ahead and checked the local Target and TRU as well. I noticed the local TRU here put out the display I found 2 weeks ago at my local TRU.

Too bad, all these Case D and F Cars were TRU regular price of $4.19.

Noticed the Planes ad for the first time on the side of the display.

I'm pretty happy I finally picked these guys up and was able to order my free Ivan. I already got the form ready and it will go out with tomorrow's mail!

My Francesco Fan Mater has his green car too! Hopefully I'll find some more tomorrow when I check some other Kmarts. I checked my local Kmart and they still haven't put the new case out yet.

Comment

My wife grabbed me a couple cars today at Marshalls. Singles $3, Single+Micro's $4.

Comment

Wish my wife would help me with Cars shopping... yours did very well, Scavenger!

Congratulations, bobbyjack, on finding the new Maters and sending off for your free Ivan.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I found these today in TRU...

I don't really need them but I've read that other people are looking for them, so they are up for trade.

Comment

964195_525151227552075_471430923_o.jpg Found these last night. Wife just called me at work to say Toys R Us had the "cube" ...she was able to find the remaining micro drifters for my son.

Comment

Nice!!! I was able to get the gold Francesco micro out of that cube..my son is really starting to like them!

Comment

Still can't believe I found these on the shelf today.
                        ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370719109.150564.jpg

Comment

went to kmart to get deluxes for more ivan mail ins
                          here are all the deluxes they had lol

DSCN0238.jpgDSCN0239.jpg
                          Last edited by carslover; 06-09-2013, 12:33 AM.

Comment

Nice finds, Bubba101212, bobbyjack, Robomedic, and carslover.... carslover - you've seen the same invisible Deluxe that I have... Are any of those Miles Axelrod singles the unibody on the straight edge card?

Edit: I bought this at the local Walmart today:

I'm not collecting Hydro Wheels... but I am collecting Rip... here are this month's Rip:

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

the holleys and miles are all unibodys

Comment

Went to Kmart today and finally found Materhosen, no Francesco Fan Mater or Elvis RV yet.. Spent $25 at Kmart to get Ivan!

Also got Rubber tire Carla Veloso & Rubber tire The King from Kmart.

Comment

Working...
                                X