Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
    Found my first Super Chase today!
    In a Walmart on the pegs in West Virginia!
    Lol! Congrats!!!!

Comment

• IMAG0809.jpg

Should I open it!?? The package is thrashed from being on the shelf forever.
      Last edited by All4Mase; 08-29-2013, 07:01 AM.
      Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

• Open the buckled packaging is trying to make it easier for you to decide lol

Comment

• Originally posted by All4Mase View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]2961[/ATTACH]

Should I open it!?? The package is thrashed from being on the shelf forever.
          Glad to see you got the Mood Springs launcher you were talking about... You'll enjoy it more if you open it.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Picked up a Flo and a Suki at Walmart this morning... they'd put out another H case... Rip, Francesca, and Snot Rod with flames were gone.

They also put out another case of the new Toon 3 packs... I bought 5 of the 6 in the first case - no one else has bought one at the local store... The new 3 packs were on the end cap - on 2 pack pegs.

Bought Chug and Zed this morning... Chug still isn't in the system but once I showed the cashier that they were both on the back of the card she scanned Zed and dropped Chug in the bag... There are 8 Bravo on the pegs - he's quite the pegwarmer already.

Nothing new at Meijer this morning... nothing new at Kmart last night...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
              Picked up a Flo and a Suki at Walmart this morning... they'd put out another H case... Rip, Francesca, and Snot Rod with flames were gone.

They also put out another case of the new Toon 3 packs... I bought 5 of the 6 in the first case - no one else has bought one at the local store... The new 3 packs were on the end cap - on 2 pack pegs.

Bought Chug and Zed this morning... Chug still isn't in the system but once I showed the cashier that they were both on the back of the card she scanned Zed and dropped Chug in the bag... There are 8 Bravo on the pegs - he's quite the pegwarmer already.

Nothing new at Meijer this morning... nothing new at Kmart last night...
              My Walmarts have nothing! Well, they do have the new Toon 3-packs but no new cars. I'm wanting to find Chug but no luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by LMQ702 View Post
                My Walmarts have nothing! Well, they do have the new Toon 3-packs but no new cars. I'm wanting to find Chug but no luck.
                Have been finding Chug quite regularly LMQ702, im sure you will find one eventually! If not let me know

Comment

• Well, you Oregon members have nothing to fear from me for the previous week that I was out there on vacation. I checked multiple TRUs, Targets, Walmarts, Kmarts, & Fred Meyers between Portland and Corvallis.

Net results: 1 Nature Drive McQueen and 2 Race Official Toms (of which I bought one). No Alex Carvill, Maurice Wheelks, Vern, or Takeshi/Hiroaki to be found. Oregon is just barren right now.

I did leave a couple of FFmaters, Francescas, and open hood Miles Axlerods out there on the pegs, because I already have plenty and didn't have packing room for them.

Comment

• I found Chug ... and others this morning at Walmart. But sadly, no Yukio out there. Guess I'll just have to do what bobbyjack does & hit WM every morning.

image.jpg

Comment

• Great week with some good scores, but really happy with Ichigo today

ichigo.jpg

Anatomical illustrations by Jake Parker

Comment

• Came across labeled Case R unopened sitting in a shopping cart along with 3 cases of the chug/zed planes case. But instead of my first Yukio, inside was a Hiroaki....which I prefer. No Suki or Vern in the case, instead there was a Donna along with Race official Tom. Glad to find my first ever Super Chase

Comment

• lol...after complaining above about Oregon, look who I found waiting on the pegs for me after work today back here in Raleigh:

Comment

• Wow... congratulations on your awesome find, odsin...

Congratulations also to Robomedic, LMQ702, and DaFickser... those are also great finds.

Comment

• Originally posted by odisn View Post
                              lol...after complaining above about Oregon, look who I found waiting on the pegs for me after work today back here in Raleigh:

Wow! A welcome home indeed! What store were they found in?

Comment

• The crappiest Walmart in town, which had been stuck with nothing but Porto Corsa McQueens, Francescos, & Mater/ZMPs for over a year until the recent reset.

Comment

Working...
                                X