Recent Finds - August 2013 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KK&PP_Cars View Post
    Went to TRU as they opened today, fresh case H on the pegs, no way anybody could've bought any cars from the case yet RIP was missing...hope the latest 2 super chases appear somewhere other than TRU or I won't have a chance...
    My local TRU is tough too! There are 3 guys who are always at TRU before they open & manage to grab all new cars. I was fortunate last Friday to have time off from work to stand & wait for TRU to open. The guys beat me to the pegs but TRU got their truck in late & so we ALL had to wait. Knowing those guys are ALWAYS there on the days the truck comes is very discouraging. I hope I'm able to find Case N elsewhere.

Comment

• Newby here from W Atlanta. Have a 6 yo old son into Cars bought Hubby and I enable-- HA! The Walmarts around here have the reset pages up but and am hitting up every other day to see if they get new cases in. The new Deluxes are out and I've seen 4 Chase Fan Maters this weekend, the Elvis, a nearby Target had Victor P, Edwin K., Snot Rod, Donna Pitts and Francesca, and Daryl Cartrip with Headset and Suki and we gobbled those up.

Last night we hit the Walmart in Bremen GA and found 2 SuperChase Yuoki and Zed from Planes. I found this board after googling about the Super Chase as for some reason I was under the false impression that a case would only have 1 not 2 Super Chase.

I'm looking for a Maurice, Miles Axelrod with Hood, Tyler Gremlin, Sputter Stop, Vern, Otis...

Glad to have found this forum!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chantilly Lady View Post
        Newby here from W Atlanta. Have a 6 yo old son into Cars bought Hubby and I enable-- HA! The Walmarts around here have the reset pages up but and am hitting up every other day to see if they get new cases in. The new Deluxes are out and I've seen 4 Chase Fan Maters this weekend, the Elvis, a nearby Target had Victor P, Edwin K., Snot Rod, Donna Pitts and Francesca, and Daryl Cartrip with Headset and Suki and we gobbled those up.

Last night we hit the Walmart in Bremen GA and found 2 SuperChase Yuoki and Zed from Planes. I found this board after googling about the Super Chase as for some reason I was under the false impression that a case would only have 1 not 2 Super Chase.

I'm looking for a Maurice, Miles Axelrod with Hood, Tyler Gremlin, Sputter Stop, Vern, Otis...

Awesome finds, Chantilly Lady... I have seen few of those in stores and need most of them...

Please check the classified section of the forum - we have threads for Wants, For Sale, For Trade... etc... you might find some of what you're looking for... a lot of us have items for trade as well.

Welcome aboard.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Just got back from hitting up 3 Targets, 2 Walmarts, some Krogers. When I drove up to the TRU it wasn't opened yet. Had about 45 minutes left and didn't feel like waiting. We rarely ever find anything at TRU. We've kinda figured out what the hot spots are in our area and the one Walmart is still doing their reset. Over the weekend they got in some Deluxe, today when I went in the had some two packs- Sally and Lightning with the Table, nothing natoable, but no new singles. The employee told me to keep checking back as the toy reset will be done by the end of next week. I'm checking back Saturday morning.. Nothing today....

Comment

• It was a good lunch break run today. Bottom two were at Walmart, and the top two were at Kmart(!):

Comment

• KMART?!? Wow, congrats on the finds odisn!

And congrats on the two Yukios Chantilly Lady! Wish my stores would start getting new stuff in.

Comment

• Originally posted by odisn View Post
                It was a good lunch break run today. Bottom two were at Walmart, and the top two were at Kmart(!):

Awesome finds...very jealous of the bottom right corner....

Comment

It was a good lunch break run today. Bottom two were at Walmart, and the top two were at Kmart(!):

Good find. My Kmart is so lame, a few Fransesco's sitting there for months and interesting enough- a two pack w/ Leland Turbo that sat there for months, Someone finally bought it..

Comment

• Super finds, everyone...

Stopped at 2 small town Walmart stores today... nothing at the first... stopped at the second one on the way back to our main campus - a full case H! I bought 9 of 24 Cars... The first time I've seen Victor and Donna on the pegs, and I left them.

I'll add a photo later... and I also had a couple of super packages arrive as well.

Edit: here's what I bought at the Walmart store:

2 days before payday - I had to leave Donna and Victor on the pegs... but I can cross several Cars off my list of Cars I've not seen in a store.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Awesomest lunch EVER!!!! Great finds!

Comment

• great find odisn

Comment

• cars2.jpgcars3.jpg

Excellent Cars day....Entire Case H...No Super Chase Cars but can't complain
                          Attached Files

Comment

• great finds! Looks like your walmart got the same super charged case as mine did
                            "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

• Well Case G finally made an appearance in Oz! Found these in Woolworths supermarket! Thanks to my son for begging me to go get groceries!!!

image.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Chantilly Lady View Post
                                Newby here from W Atlanta. Have a 6 yo old son into Cars bought Hubby and I enable-- HA! The Walmarts around here have the reset pages up but and am hitting up every other day to see if they get new cases in. The new Deluxes are out and I've seen 4 Chase Fan Maters this weekend, the Elvis, a nearby Target had Victor P, Edwin K., Snot Rod, Donna Pitts and Francesca, and Daryl Cartrip with Headset and Suki and we gobbled those up.

My local walmart stocks their shelves on Thursday nights. I make it a point to go around 10:30-11 so I can look through the pallet and if I see a case I grab it, take what I want then stock the other pegs

Comment

Working...
                                X