Recent Finds - August 2013 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OzzieMum View Post
    Well Case G finally made an appearance in Oz! Found these in Woolworths supermarket! Thanks to my son for begging me to go get groceries!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2860[/ATTACH]
    Thats great Tamara...you guys are almost caught up now, I have only seen H once so far...your not far behind New Jersey anyway!!

Comment

• 6 walmarts...2 picked over case h's with no new cars. On a hunch went to a Target across the street from a Walmart, and sure enough a lone Victor on the pegs. I guess you could say small VICTORy...hehe
      -Steve
      AKA Tmremote

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzieMum View Post
        Well Case G finally made an appearance in Oz! Found these in Woolworths supermarket! Thanks to my son for begging me to go get groceries!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2860[/ATTACH]
        that is a great find ozziemum
        I may have to check out my local grocery stores lol
        I guess you normally get the US cards not the international ones

Comment

• Found a Case H, but can't list the contents until my birthday. My birthday is September 7th.

Kenny
          Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

• Got up early to pick up some bagels and had to go check out Walmart since the employees said they would finish the reset on Thurs/Fri.
            Heading into the aisle and looking through the pegs it didn't look like it was going to be fruitful.
            On the last peg to check, I saw Rip at the front and then Yukio was right behind him. Yay!

Comment

• If anyone finds a super chase they are willing to sell please let me know if have none

Comment

• Originally posted by fongkx View Post
                Got up early to pick up some bagels and had to go check out Walmart since the employees said they would finish the reset on Thurs/Fri.
                Heading into the aisle and looking through the pegs it didn't look like it was going to be fruitful.
                On the last peg to check, I saw Rip at the front and then Yukio was right behind him. Yay!
                That's awesome...yet to hear any reports of a super chase in NOVA lots of case H to go around though...

Comment

• Went to 3 Wally's today…1 Chug, 1 Zed, 1 Donna, 1 Victor, 2 Bulldogs. I was surprised about the new planes but have yet a full case h or a super chase.
                  -Steve
                  AKA Tmremote

Comment

• I hit the mother load at my TRU

Comment

• Great Finds guys!! WOW!! Motherload is right.

Comment

• Got;
                        1 Francesca
                        2 Victor Paveone
                        2 Kabuto
                        2 Lewis Hamilton
                        2 Snot Rod with Flames
                        All going in the Birthday load, but can get to them soon.

Kenny
                        Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

• Originally posted by ksammut View Post
                          Got;
                          1 Francesca
                          2 Victor Paveone
                          2 Kabuto
                          2 Lewis Hamilton
                          2 Snot Rod with Flames
                          All going in the Birthday load, but can get to them soon.

Kenny
                          that is going to be a great "cars" birthday Kenny

Comment

• It was a good night to drive around in this autumn-like weather in NC.

Comment

• Originally posted by odisn View Post
                              It was a good night to drive around in this autumn-like weather in NC.
                              Wow! That's a drive worth taking. Wish my stores were as giving.

Comment

• Originally posted by odisn View Post
                                It was a good night to drive around in this autumn-like weather in NC.

WOW! Nice picture!! Wanna share??

Comment

Working...
                                X