No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - August 2013 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome finds, fongkx, ozziemum, carslover, odisn, ksammut, and Tmremote (and anyone else I failed to mention)...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Jeff, I'm heading out to Oregon with the family from the 21st through the 28th (and I hope to possibly find some case M/N Cars if I have the time). Once we return, I'll be starting a new trade thread with all the cool stuff I've found recently.

Comment

• Saw a fresh planes case at Target today, picked up these 2!

Comment

• Scored 3 Rips today! Also found a Francesca and Suki! It was the best day of hunting in a while. Our Wal Mart is setting up a MASSIVE Cars/Planes display and doing a reset on the toy isle. The manager I know there said they will have a huge shipment coming in soon.

Comment

• i have found this little fellow at a local supermarket on saturday. The first view at the pegs was disappointing

but sometimes you have to take a closer look to discover a gem

this is my first Fiat logo Erik that i have found in the wild

Comment

• Awesome find, keonisdad! Many thanks for sharing the photo.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• No love for Rip at a Walmart I visited today.
                4 Rips and 5 Francescas while there was only 1 of all the other Case H Cars.
                I guess some people wanted Francesco B to have some company.

Comment

• Just found these today at Walmart!!!!!!!!

I'm definitely going to open up the Super Chases soon!
                  RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

• Originally posted by RBCars77 View Post
                    Just found these today at Walmart!!!!!!!!

that is a great find
                    I hope my walmarts get some of those soon

Comment

• Awesome find, RBCars77... I need to find a set of those - bought the Super Chase Cars on eBay and have traded or have pending trades for the others... New Cars! Congratulations, and thank you for sharing.

Comment

That's a great find and great news to see those cars outside of TRU...congrats RBCars77!!!

Comment

Drool, drool, drool!!!

Comment

• not having much luck at all with the 2013 series...but I can't complain about today's find

only picked up the Prince as I had a limited amount of $$$ on me since I needed to buy other more "important" things (according to my wife anyways lol)

Transformers for Trade
                            Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• Meanwhile my WM thinks everyone wants 3 Pegs of Francesco's. Congrats everyone on finding Cases H, R, M, and N.

And congrats Decepticog on finding the Prince. Never saw him either.

Comment

• WOWOW!! GREAT FIND RBCARS77!! Totally jealous!! LOL I HATE being back to work! My chances of finding things in the wild dropped about 75 % ... grrrrr ... hope we see some Super Chases in FLA soon. Where are you located??

Comment

Working...
                                X