Recent Finds - March 2015 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silver Frosty View Post

I found these today. Not sure what they are. They are made by Mattel. They are similar size and have a similar cardback to cars but are a plastic, chunkier version.
    I saw these before, maybe on facebook? Someone said they might be cake toppers? Whatever they are they have some ugly packaging.

Comment

Very cute!!

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Frosty View Post

I found these today. Not sure what they are. They are made by Mattel. They are similar size and have a similar cardback to cars but are a plastic, chunkier version.
        My kids have a couple they got a year or 2 back from one of their grandparents. Not sure where she found them...

Comment

Todays finds...
          -Red Shifty @ Aldi
          -Pink Shifty, Okuni, Cruz, 2 Dinoco LMQ, Mario & 1 Determined LMQ @ Walmart
          -1 Determined LMQ, Dirt Track LMQ and Raw Greenlight set @ TRU

Comment

I bought a Jumpstart J. Ward in TRU yesterday. Even at $3, I left the Determined McQueen behind.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Found some more at a different wally this morning...

Comment

Great finds, bobbyjack and Scavenger... I found a red Kevin Racingtire (Shifty Drug) at the local Aldi this morning... bought it... I left the 2 Max, 1 Chick Hicks, and 1 Lewis Hamilton... I'm not buying Cars just because they're on a new cardback this year... It's either got to be a new or first release as a single... or a Car that I really like... Chick, Max, and Lewis don't fall into either category.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

We have ALDI stores in the U.K but as far as I know they don't do this type of promotion. Shame as I really would like to pick up some new cars. Great finds by the way!

Comment

Went to TRU and 1 Aldi last night, no sign of new Cars at TRU, Aldi had no toys. Also went to the Walmart that had the Cars bin to see if they restocked, nope, but the bin is empty. Went to Walmart on the other side of town this morning, they still haven't put any 2015 Movie Moments, Singles, or Deluxe out. Only 2015 so far was 1 case of Toons they opened a couple weeks ago.

Comment

Went to a small town Walmart after work this evening... I was glad that I did:

I got the red Kevin Racingtire at the local Aldi this morning - got the Dinoco McQueen and Shigeko at a small town Aldi this evening; I arrived 5 minutes before the store closed.

Both Aldi stores only got 1 tray of Cars and Hot Wheels.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Finally found some 2015 Cars @ Aldi & Walmart.

Comment

Great finds everyone! Today's pickups at several Walmarts:
                          Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Thanks to all the great tips, I was able to find a Super Chase Carateka at the Walmart just to the north of me. My first Super Chase since getting Trike from ALDI this time last year.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Awesome!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Raginpage View Post
                                Awesome!!!
                                Fantastic finds everyone!

Comment

Working...
                                X