No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - March 2015 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Took a miniature version of you guys' trips, about 45 miles. 7 Walmarts, 6 Targets, 2 Meijers.
    2 Walmarts had Easter Bins - only 1 had Cars in them. One had the 2015 Deluxe case, but both Franks were gone.
    1 Target had the Bruce 7 Pack, and another had Henri Motisse
    Meijer had Alberto, first time seeing him in the wild.
    I did make out with a handful of 2015 Singles, but still missing a bunch that have been released this year.

**Side note, has anyone seen Case P in stores? I haven't seen it since November, and it was only remains of the case.
    Do you think it'll show up in Target / Meijer?
    Last edited by Nitroade; 03-17-2015, 02:47 AM.

Comment

Had to come in to work late today, stopped at TRU (usually never do because they open at 10am)...found a jumpstart j ward case, not sure if cruz besouro was supposed to be in the same case (he was not there)...

Comment

Found the new case at TRU as well...missed out on Shifty, Jumpstart and Okuni but grabbed Cruz.

Comment

Great finds everyone! I finally found the Bruce Boxmann 7-pack today!
          Last edited by RCcars5; 03-17-2015, 10:11 PM.
          Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

I might head to TRU tonight. Not set on it yet. Really want to find Okuni

Comment

Trip to TRU was unsuccessful. No new Cars there at all.

Comment

Found Carateka #3 and #4 over the last two days.

Comment

Originally posted by Nitroade View Post
                  Trip to TRU was unsuccessful. No new Cars there at all.
                  My trip TRU was unsuccessful as well.
                  Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Told myself I wasn't going to buy anything since nothing was around. Then I stopped at a Walmart I don't normally visit and there was a whole lot of 2015s on the shelf. Since I'm only collecting cars I don't have yet I picked up Andrea and Hooman.

Not sure why all the walmarts south of Augusta Maine have had no new cars in weeks, but this one farther north had a ton... Boggles the mind...

Comment

You are the man Odisn!!

Comment

Stopped at a small town Walmart last night... Found the Easter bins... No Cars... Checked the pegs - found a Greg Candyman... but couldn't find the eye drops I went into the store to look for.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                          Stopped at a small town Walmart last night... Found the Easter bins... No Cars... Checked the pegs - found a Greg Candyman... but couldn't find the eye drops I went into the store to look for.
                          Lol that's how it usually goes!

Comment

I went to two Toys R Us and a Target yesterday, I didn't find anything new, no Blazin' Blade or anything else that I don't have. Although, I did see the 2015 Francesco and Sally/McQueen 2-packs at one TRU.

Check out my Youtube page, https://www.youtube.com/user/COOLection TV
                            Attached Files
                            Check out my YouTube channel, COOLection TV! https://www.youtube.com/COOLectionTV

Comment

Hopefully Blade will start popping up more places!
                              Attached Files
                              Check out my YouTube channel, COOLection TV! https://www.youtube.com/COOLectionTV

Comment

I found these today. Not sure what they are. They are made by Mattel. They are similar size and have a similar cardback to cars but are a plastic, chunkier version.

Comment

Working...
                                X